2 weeks NORWALK

May1&2 they are having test and tune,and 0n friday they think they have tsm eliminations.Saturday is the Buick car show at Arbys in downtown Norwalk. Sunnnnnnnnday is Buick raceday. you are from Cleveland you gots to be there!

kevin see you saturday.just put the engine in .havnt got it fired up yet.im staying at best western same as last year

I'm hoping to make it, but not sure which day(s) I'll go. Probably just Sunday.

I really hope to make it, things are coming together and if it happens I will be making the first test runs at the event. Even if the car doesn't get dialed in, it is the point of being there racing even if everybody laughs at a stage car running slower than a stock GN;)

*Ill be right their with you .trying some new things and hope to get it running this weekend.im still running a stock block.but its the idea of racing with friends for the first time this year .lookin foward to it

The plan is to have the hot air there for Racing on Friday and show Saturday and real racing Sunday. That's if it comes together in time. Still bolting parts on and have to start it. Hope to have it ready this weekend. My fingers are crossed. If not will be there just to watch and pout. :(

If anyone is really ready to race, Norwalk has their own Race Program on Wednesday night. BPG is running the Test & Tune for Thursday, Raceday is Friday, car show is Saturday and Norwalk is running their jet cars on Saturday night, and Raceday is also on Sunday. There is five days of racing at Norwalk. No memberships required, no administration fees, no $5 tow vehicle charge. Just show up and have some fun. If you have an RV, you can park it at the track and camp out there.

Hope to see you all there.

John Schmidt