2 used SMC kits

DCEPTCN

Smasher-Devourer
...one square bottle, one round bottle. I had the square bottle affixed to my fan shroud, but when I got the dual fans my space was limited, so I bought a round bottle kit and relocated my charcoal canister. Both kits worked fine when taken off of car(s). *Notice:* the pressure switch broke a tab when being removed, so you will need to get a new one.....last time I got one from SMC I believe it was $26~$27-ish. One system was run in my car while the other (purchased just a week or two ago) I kept handy for spare parts.....and the spare tank has been full the whole time in order to keep the pump from drying out. The only reason I'm selling is because I've decided to run a constant race fuel mixture. Includes: Square bottle, round bottle, two controllers, braided lines with nozzles already installed on the INCLUDED stock up-pipe, necessary wiring harness(es[2]).....basically everything you see in the pictures. I paid $350 for the square bottle system and $215 for the round bottle system....I'm thinking $275 shipped is fair. Install one kit and have the spare parts handy. Please email me with any questions at: sylvan9@gmail.com

.....please remember that I am away from the computer after 5pm and before 11am, mountain time. Thanks!

Pics here:
http://www.t6p.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7730