(2) two Clean GTA rear Rims for sale

BKLYN2FLORIDA

I have 2 stock rear GTA rims w/o centercaps sitting around that I would like to get rid of, rather not ship, but I can for actual shipping costs. I will also remove the tires off the rims and send out rims by themselves.

They have been powdercoated and polished by previous owner. one of them has a small ding, the other is in great condition as pics reveal.

Asking $100 each. I will only sell them together, Im out of Fort Lauderdale, FL for local pickup,
Also willing to trade for some needed GN parts.
Irv

Attachments

• 1st rim 1.jpg
    1st rim 1.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 345
  • 1st rim 4.jpg
    1st rim 4.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 345
  • 2nd rim 2.jpg
    2nd rim 2.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 342
  • 2nd rim 4.jpg
    2nd rim 4.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 334
  • 2nd rim 5.jpg
    2nd rim 5.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 336
Want to make some space in my garage. The first $130 takes it. Both rims, now that a deal...anyone....also has very decent tires on them

Are they FRONT gta wheels or REAR gta wheels? The reason for asking is the back spacing is different between the two and "ALL Front's" are what usually fits on the turbo regals...

If u read the post on top, it says "REAR". As the pic clearly shows l. If it were a front I would be asking for way more. These rears can be used on buicks but need adaptors or spacers.

Or they can be used up front if you did the LS1 brake swap. The brake swap pushes the spindle out.