2 small block chevys 4 sale

regal-nut

1st is a 2 bolt 10/20 nickle, stock 350 block, asking 125.00 with a set of 194 valved heads. 2nd: The other was built as a 383 but the block did not have the rod clerance cut out. Insted the man i bought it from had the rods shaved to save on the rotating mass. This allowed for the block and rod clearance. this is bored .030 over it has splayed caps. It also is a 10/20 nickle block I will try to put picks up this weekendand and all the final details. Im asking 175.00( i payed 250.00 for it) and will not ship. If anyone within a 75 mile radis of toledo is intrested, i can work something out for a fuel cost to deliver. I hate to sell but moneys tight being layed off. Just pm me and let me know, and i will do this as first in line.:smile: I also have a 350 turbo trans(short tail) with B&M shift kit 175.00. Only had 35,000 miles on trans when i had shift kit put in and less then 200 miles put on it after kit was put in. That was just reguler road driving not raced. This comes with converter. I cant remember the spec's on that.