2 qk 4 u

WE4nKC

I paid for a downpipe over a year ago and I still have not received the downpipe. Now Jason will not respond to my PM's. Do not buy from him.

Why did you let it go for over a year?

Either way, sounds like 2 qk 4 u needs to make this right.

Yep a year is a long time, but at the time he had been selling parts with no major issues so I gave him the benefit of the doubt. At first he had the pipe in storage, then it was damaged, and then said he would refund the money which never panned out. Now I get no responses from my PM's, so I wanted to inform other board members. What I don't get is that he sold parts on this board after I paid for the pipe.

!!!!!!!!!

looks to me more like August of 2008- more like a year and a half- you didn't happen to search his name by chance- pretty enlightening

looks to me more like August of 2008- more like a year and a half- you didn't happen to search his name by chance- pretty enlightening

Yeah, I searched his name like you mentioned because it peaked my curiosity. Seems like a bunch of people have had problems with him in the past. One thread he goes nuts and wants it deleted right off the bat. Funny how people that are guilty want the threads about them, deleted. And how the guys that are guilty always start calling people names. Oh well, seems like he's gone. One gone, and still another few hundred to go! :rolleyes: