2 Precision TA-5557's for sale

INTMD8

I have 2 Precision TA-5557's with .63 a/r that are just a few months old and have 800 miles on them from my 70 Chevelle.

The 5557's picked up a good bit of power and spool relatively quick but I prefer the instant boost of the stock turbos, therefore I have these Precision units up for sale.

They are as pictured with inlet bell. They are journal bearing and have a 54mm billet compressor wheel. The turbos have been painted gray. The wastegate port was ported/blended but the hole was not enlarged.

Price is $575 each shipped to the lower 48.

One may be spoken for, just waiting from a response from someone.

5557.jpg

55572.jpg

55573.jpg

55574t.jpg

TA5557 turbo, rated to support 560 flywheel hp.

The TA5557 turbo would be a nice replacement for older TA32, TA49, TA60 and TA51 turbochargers.

Strangest thing just happened, I'm reading my March 2011 issue of Car Craft and I see a sleeper '70 Chevelle with a twin turbo LS motor running 10s......I do a google search for the type of turbos listed in the article and a link to this thread is the first thing that pops up........congrats on the magazine spread and the sick '70 chevelle sleeper!

Strangest thing just happened, I'm reading my March 2011 issue of Car Craft and I see a sleeper '70 Chevelle with a twin turbo LS motor running 10s......I do a google search for the type of turbos listed in the article and a link to this thread is the first thing that pops up........congrats on the magazine spread and the sick '70 chevelle sleeper!

haha.... i saw the same thing and thought the same thing.... Congrats, nice engine, nice sleeper:cool: