2 Power Masters 4 Sale

Interested.....How do you know they are working? How long have they been off the car/s? and where are you located?

Well I purchased another GN early last year and it came equipped with vacuum brakes and I wanted to swap back to vacuum brakes so I purchased a low mile powermaster from a board member but never got around to putting it on and just the other day I replaced my brothers powermaster for a Hydro boost unit. He just was curious about the hydro boost units and for me doing the swap I kept the unit I figured I could make more money selling it instead of him coming out of pocket. After doing that swap I see why I hadn't changed mine back. Its pain lying upside down. I have about a hundred cuts on my hands.

Sorry I tried to post pics on here but images are too large to post but I sent images to the email addresses to the above that where interested so if anyone else is interested I can email you pics.

Ok here goes I may be able to post some pics now.

Attachments

• IMG_0766.jpg
    IMG_0766.jpg
    288.1 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_8821.jpg
    IMG_8821.jpg
    316.1 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_7207.jpg
    IMG_7207.jpg
    237 KB · Views: 110
Man I figured these would have sold by now. Anybody have anything they might want to trade. I'm looking for a 3inch downpipe. I can throw some throw some cash your way. I think I can do 225 shipped anybody.

I bought a "known" good one from another board member awhile ago.. I paid 200.00 shipped. Well, the motor didn't work... I really need one, but am hesitant to drop another 225.00. You can get a re-man for 500.00. If you still have them in a week, send me a pm. Thanks, Phil.

Well I'm sorry to hear that someone put that burden on you. I'm not that person, my name, image , and word mean alot to me and I don't want a bad name thats bad for business in the future. I'm 100% sure they both work great and if you are not satisfied I will gladly refund your money. Just let me know or I'll pm you or whatever comes first. But also if you need its probaly better if you just pm me I don't want to hound anyone to buy parts they need.

I have sent emails to everyone that was interested but they are still for sale.
Well I'm sorry to hear that someone put that burden on you. I'm not that person, my name, image , and word mean alot to me and I don't want a bad name thats bad for business in the future. I'm 100% sure they both work great and if you are not satisfied I will gladly refund your money. Just let me know or I'll pm you or whatever comes first. But also if you need its probaly better if you just pm me I don't want to hound anyone to buy parts they need.
Give me a call 81667 93372 I We'll take 1 Cartez