2 part question here

Vandal1987

Hey guys kinda got a 2 part question here. 1st part has anyone had any experience running the universal FAST XFI harness and if so how difficult was it to install and does any one a double pumper with it?

2ND does anybody know if their is a way to remove and rewire a pin connection inside the c100 bulkhead?

if you want 2004r / cruise /powermaster etc you want to run a casper adapter or a custom xfi harness for a gN from casper build to your needs and it will plug into the dash harness and into the fuseblock on the driverside of the cowl and then you can plug in your xfi
if you're building a gutted race car the FAST universal makes sense but still need the FAST early buick v6 ignition harness (supports the ignition module, cam and crank sensor ), and FAST buick v6 injector harness and run your own fuel pump electronics and coolant fan relays and then the motor will operate... but .. you will also need to add in wires for the starter relay and powers for the rest of the car like dash , power windows ,headlights, wipers etc from the old harness

part 2
the c100 is male and females spades and they can be removed, replaced or added to the connector if need be . i dont have a source for the terminals

Last edited:
That's just the answer I was looking for. Thanks Pacecar TA. I was reluctant to drop 800 $ for caspers unit... (1000$ in Canadian Funds)without looking into other possible avenues.

I don't think a resoldered harness would be a step in the right direction for reliable performance unless you guys suggest otherwise:confused:

Last edited: