2 NOS Hood Insulators 9 Hole and Hot Air

HotAirGN

I have new in the box NOS Hood Insulators. Both boxes were labeled with 25525977 part numbers but it turned out that 1 box had the wrong package as it is the Hot Air Verision

I have never seen a NOS pad for the Hot Air for sale before so I am asking $450 plus shipping for it.
The other 9 hole version I'm asking $625 plus shipping for it.

Attachments

• DSCN1346.jpg
    DSCN1346.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 641
I have new in the box NOS Hood Insulators. Both boxes were labeled with 25525977 part numbers but it turned out that 1 box had the wrong package as it is the Hot Air Verision

I have never seen a NOS pad for the Hot Air for sale before so I am asking $450 plus shipping for it.
The other 9 hole version I'm asking $625 plus shipping for it.

you are not the only unlucky one--------a couple months ago i was going through some of my NOS stock and found 6 hood pads in unopened boxes marked 977 just like yours-------REALLY a big dissapointment-------anyway I then started arranging some of my stock in order of purchase and found that the 9th hole went away sometime around 96/97 and then for about two years when you bought a 977 pad it was a 50/50 chance that you got a hot air pad instead---------after about 99 the hot air pads seem to dissappear and everything went to 8 hole----------good luck getting $450.............RC

Can't seem to edit but wanted to add some realistic price changes.
Ready to move these out.
HotAir- $325
9 Hole- $525

Shipping with fedex was I believe $70. If the cost is more than that then I will cover it.