2 Nice Turbo Regals or 1 GNX?

IF you could only choose one which would you choose?

• Two Really Nice Turbo Buicks

Votes: 41 63.1%
  • One GNX

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • One Fine Fuel Efficient Moped with tassles

Votes: 11 16.9%

• Total voters

bishir

Serenity Now
I was thinking if I sold both my 67 Mustang Fastback, and my GN I could find a GNX and buy it. However, it would be hard for me to really enjoy the car since I love modified cars. So I posed the question differently to myself. Would I rather have two nice turbo Buicks or one GNX? What do you think?

One for racing. The other as a driver. :cool: That's my plan anyway........

I like the two car option better (although the moped with tassles option was really hard to stay away from).

I like having options. If I want to modify something, I can choose which car to mod and for what purpose. Someday, I will probably end up using the GN I have now for racing and buy a nice lower mile GN for show.

A GNX would just give me guilt every time I turned a bolt loose.

I think the tassels would be sweet. :cool:

Actually I'd probably just keep the stang and the GN, but then again, I may be partial to such a situation.

-Jade

I'm in the process of searching for a Turbo Regal now (I want a higher mileage 86-87 T-Type to goof around with). I wouldn't want a GNX, I think it would be too much of an a economic burden (keeping it mint, keeping it maintained, keeping it secure, etc). And with my luck, as soon as I pull a GNX out of the driveway I'd get slammed by something.

Moped all the way....those GNX pieces of crap have not been known to hold their value very well, whereas a moped will always have a buyer at a Freddy Mercury tribute concert. Moreover, if Buick had had the brains to route tassles through the fender louvers it would have increased the GNX's hp by 15% at the flywheel. I have a moped for sale right now, you lucky devil. The tassles are GENUINE Las Vegas issue and were actually used on a set of C-cup boobies at Cheetah's Club. (All documentation of real booby usage will be turned over at the close of the sale) It boasts 7.5 hp, and you and I both know how rediculously the manufacturers always underrate these things. A Buick might pass you on the turnpike, but you'll be laughing your arse off when you pass him while he's stopped at a gas station as your hog gets 1,452 miles to the gallon. (If you mock him from the roadway, though, you'll want to wind out the motor because he just might be able to catch you on foot.....that's how I got this scar on my forehead.) Sale price: $52.......Or $36.50 and a pack of Camels.

A GNX would be great, but I would definitely rather have two TRs that I can drive with a clear conscience.

Yeah if you want something to drive i'd get two TR's. However with a GNX you only have one tag to buy, one insurance policy, one garage stall taken up, and only one car to maintain/clean. There are a few GNX's out there that have been driven a bunch so if you got one of them you would be saving some money AND not feeling guilty driving it. Just some more aspects for you to ponder.

bob

Moped all the way....those GNX pieces of crap have not been known to hold their value very well, whereas a moped will always have a buyer at a Freddy Mercury tribute concert. Moreover, if Buick had had the brains to route tassles through the fender louvers it would have increased the GNX's hp by 15% at the flywheel. I have a moped for sale right now, you lucky devil. The tassles are GENUINE Las Vegas issue and were actually used on a set of C-cup boobies at Cheetah's Club. (All documentation of real booby usage will be turned over at the close of the sale) It boasts 7.5 hp, and you and I both know how rediculously the manufacturers always underrate these things. A Buick might pass you on the turnpike, but you'll be laughing your arse off when you pass him while he's stopped at a gas station as your hog gets 1,452 miles to the gallon. (If you mock him from the roadway, though, you'll want to wind out the motor because he just might be able to catch you on foot.....that's how I got this scar on my forehead.) Sale price: $52.......Or $36.50 and a pack of Camels.

LMAO

I would take the GNX option. Now if you drive your TR everyday, then I would say no. But if you just want a special RARE car, GNX all the way!

I would have to say two turbo regals,because it would only take one IDIOT to call my 30-40k GNX a "monte" and I would SHOOT him!!Then I would be in jail not driving S**T!!!!:D HOPE THIS HELPS!

I'd probably go for the two GN's. Since the GNX is so rare and you may have reservations about modifying it.

I'd probably build on of the GN's up, maybe do a GNX clone out of it and use it for race purposes.

Just my .02,
Sean