2 "kills" tonight on the way home.

GNeric

Both were p.o.s. hondas. First one was a primer black Del Sol and the guy kept eyeballing me in his mirror. Fart can on the back and lowered. Easily kept up with him thru traffic and finally got to get beside him (so I could get around him) and we caught a red light together. He had his rap music as loud as his Sears radio would go and when the light for cross traffic went yellow, he must have hit his little 8500 rpm redline. Light turned green and I gave it about 6psi and totally annihilated him in about 50 feet. The other honda was a roached out red 4-door that I caught up to real fast from the Del Sol. 4 guys in this car and the one in the rear passenger rear seat gave the bird as I was coming up behind them. Followed them for a little over a mile until I could go around them and they about ran off the road since I floored it and as I got right next to them, I let off and the blow-off valve about blasted them awake. I still coasted past them easily and had to slow down from about 65 since I knew the 40mph area coming up could have police waiting. This car is just WAY too much fun still.

Sometimes it feels like being a bully but then again like that video of the kid laying the smackdown they were asking for it.

Funny thing... I saw the red 4door on the way home tonight and killed him again. With my 289,xxx mile 91 S-10. 4.3 with a NEW timing chain so the timing is no longer 8* retarted and I totally killed him. Built the 700r4 10 years ago with all the goodies and a 2400 stall. Barks 2nd loud and got a chirp out of 3rd with the 3.08 PowerTrax locker. :)

Funny thing... I saw the red 4door on the way home tonight and killed him again. With my 289,xxx mile 91 S-10. 4.3 with a NEW timing chain so the timing is no longer 8* retarted and I totally killed him. Built the 700r4 10 years ago with all the goodies and a 2400 stall. Barks 2nd loud and got a chirp out of 3rd with the 3.08 PowerTrax locker. :)

LOL
That had to hurt his lil V-tech feelings.:D

Turns out the back passenger who threw the finger in the red honda was an R&R guy I know from the trans shop I get my parts from. He was telling the driver at the time to not try anything and the guy actually thought he had at least a 20% chance of keeping up with me. Mike said he could not stop laughing at the words coming out of the driver's mouth and now that guy hates my truck too. :eek: