2 Kills in 1 night.....

SHRPTTA

Kinda strange for me, for 1 I VERY RARELY get in a street race, even the impromtu ones like tonight.
First race on the way to the gas station, got to line up with a 88GT or so , he had exhaust for sure, dont know what if anything else. He reved at me I got on the convertor and BANG, by the time I hit 60 I had him by 4 cars. I let off he waved and we parted ways.

2nd race was against a Kid with a LS1 that Ive been wanting to race for ALONG time, untill now he wouldnt race but recently he got 4.10's and some head work. I think its a 98 car. ANYWAY we went from a 20-25 mph roll and I pulled him by about 2 car at 90 then I let off, fast enough for me on the street.

He pulled over and we talked for a few minutes, he has a 150 shot as well but said he didnt spray me, I conceded that if he spray'd He would have beaten me. He asked If i wanted to go again from a dead stop, and he still wasnt gonna spray but I told him I would beat him worse since he was on radials and I was on my M&H's and then could launch on boost. I asked him if he wanted to come to our local F body club gathering and he did and meet our club, It was cool.