2 GNs on Hurlburt Field

85monte

Within a week I have seen two GNs on Hurlburt Field. One looks to be a 85 and the other a 87 maybe. Good looking cars, just wondering if they are members here.

Brian

Yup, but I don't remember there screen names off hand. Come to P'cola sometime, several of us here, but I seldom see a T-Type for some reason. Montes are rare here also. Log on to www.gulfcoastmuscle.org. Most from this area peruse this site.

Yup, but I don't remember there screen names off hand. Come to P'cola sometime, several of us here, but I seldom see a T-Type for some reason. Montes are rare here also. Log on to www.gulfcoastmuscle.org. Most from this area peruse this site.

I'll be in P'cola first week of Jan. Moving all the way from CA, can't wait:cool: Hope to see some of you locals around and Merry Christmas:)

The older one was parked over at the Civil Engineering Readiness building and the other was parked over at the 16 AMU parking lot the day they were giving out the good ol flu shot. I always see the older one when we are out running during PT but it was my first time seeing the newer one. Do you guys from Gulf Coast Muscle ever hangout in Ft. Walton?

Brian