2 GN's for sale.

1QUICK85

Big Old Turbo Turd!!
Just in case anyone is interested at all. I was in Hustisford, WI this morning and saw two GN's sitting at a local small dealership..........I think it was called Car Company. Not sure.

One was sitting outside......86 or 87....astro roof, tinted windows, rusted aftermarket exhaust, stock security system. No price on it or sales sheet.......so I dont know milage. But, SHE IS IN ROUGH/RUSTY SHAPE and paint fading. Definatly was someones driver, what a shame :(

The other was sitting inside.........I could only see the front end looked really nice.....was an '87..........did not see a price or sales sheet on it either.

:cool:

I called the guy the other day about these just in case anyone may be interested:

The rusty/dented '86 is going for $4995.....it has 7X,XXX miles on it.

The '87 is suppose to be "really nice" with 50K miles on it......$12,XXX he told me he was asking. This one is tucked away inside and hard to see...

The guy also said he was getting a turbo-T in soon he wasn't sure what condition it was in.

The wife must have thrown the number out as she doesnt want another GN in her life....;) But, if someone is dead seriously interested I could stop by there again for the number just reply to this post. Later:cool:

I am sure they do.....here is their number - -> 1-920-349-3770. Its a small dealer named Hustisford Car Company.

Its about an hour from Milwaukee I would say and about an hour from Madison. Its right off of highway 60.

The one sitting outside is an 86 that he CLAIMS has 73 k on it.Looks more like 173k or more. The rockers,doors are gone,it has an aftermarket sunroof a smashed drivers quarter and the grille and header panel are both junk. He couldnt even start the thing when I stopped by. The only good thing about the whole car is it has a nice interior. If it really is a 73k car I would like to punch the person who let this car fall into this shape. The only reason I was even interested is I need a motor for my 87. I offered the guy 2,000 and told him I would drag it out of there and he is convinced he can get at least 3,800:rolleyes: The one on the showroom floor is a 50k T-Top that he claims is 100% original paint. I dont think it is since the roof seams are too perfect and emblems are crooked,not in right spot. The grille has zip-ties holding it in place, its missing at least 1 center cap, one of the bumper fillers has paint coming off - AND ITS BLUE UNDERNEATH!!!! I cant wait to see what he will have next. Nice guy but he thinks these 2 cars are worth alot more than they are.

Holy $&!%
I thought the same thing when I saw the 86 outside.....170k. I never talked to the guy in person, no one was there when I stopped by, I just talked to him on the phone. When I stopped by there it seem as if the guy shoveled the whole lot and threw all the snow on top the '86. Thats really to bad about the '87 threw the front window of the building it looked a lot better....;)