2 Fire Bottle Fire Suppression systems available at BPG

Yellow Brick

If anyone is interested, I have two brand new in the box Fire Bottle 10 lb, 3 nozzle fire suppression systems that will be available at the BPG Nationals. I can order more systems if there is additional demand but they won't be available at the nationals. The prices for these units are a lot lower than you will find from Jegs or Summit. Please PM me if you have any questions or if you are going to the BPG Nationals stop by the trailer with the Fire Bottle banner and yellow TSM car.

Ok, don't know what it looks like with my lil' brother posting about having something for sale in here with only 2 posts. All I can say is I'll vouch for him, look at how long I've been here. Several others can vouch. He knows the owner of Fire Bottle and can get a slight discount (could do better on a group purchase) on a system. He'll be a BPG. Not lookng to make a killing, just helping the buick guys out. If you're interested in a FB system, stop by. It's a small town company from the midwest just trying to live through the current times. He's the only yellow "T" in TSM, its hard to miss.