2 BRF Transmission's in Perfect Working Order

87chrisss

BLUBYU
I have 2 perfect transmission's both BRF have them sitting as spare's they work great even have a video of them before i swapped it with a built one. One Trans is STOCK and in perfect working order, 70k miles and engine had no modification when i purchased it.

The other trans is from a 115k mile car but has been rebuilt before and has very firm shifts.
local pickup preffered in Miami FL
$500

786-487-3024

None of the trans are taken apart, i would have to open the trans up and i dont have a trans stand. Not sure how i would take it apart to show you? I reassure you and anyone these are in working order and are 100% BRF turbo buick transmissions that i have driven and cared for. With tranny cooler's and or trans fluid / filter every year. These arent spares that i purchased from someone they all came out of one of my running car's. Actually one is still in my parts car that is still driveable and will rip the tires apart with no issue.

i also am accepting trades
what i need,

Steel Crank STD / Or Stock STD Crank
ptc NLU

None of the trans are taken apart, i would have to open the trans up and i dont have a trans stand. Not sure how i would take it apart to show you? I reassure you and anyone these are in working order and are 100% BRF turbo buick transmissions that i have driven and cared for. With tranny cooler's and or trans fluid / filter every year. These arent spares that i purchased from someone they all came out of one of my running car's. Actually one is still in my parts car that is still driveable and will rip the tires apart with no issue.

i also am accepting trades partial trades or even,
what i need,

intank double pumper
SLIC or FMIC
Modified ECM
Razor's alky
a few other items, maybe turbo's
im even leaning towards a ptc NLU converter just to try it
would you trade for a set of hooker headers?

Bump

added another Buick to the collection but needs work

Parts im willing to barter for PTC nlu or a steel crank or stock std crank Let me know