2 BRF 2004r's, AC 16930 3K stall, 2.75" DP, fiberglass fillers, dir.fit cat, +more

TurboBrett

Mr. Bump
I have two complete BRF cores for sale and many other parts:
- 1 transmission is partially disassembled, all parts accounted for and verified to be BRF - $300
- 1 transmission is missing one of the bosses on the bellhousing, but had no problems in my 11 second car. still assembled, verified as a real BRF - $250

- Art Carr 16930 3K stall, needs rebuild. - $200

- Stock valve covers - $35

- 2.75" Bowling Green Customs down pipe w/O2 bung near the exit, includes test pipe with cutout - $70

- Direct fit Stainless Steel catalytic convertor from gbody parts, only used one day to pass emissions. - $110

- 2 stock turbo downpipe elbows - $25 each

- 2 fiberglass front bumper fillers new and in good condition. They are black but unpainted - $50

- Stock Cross-member for TH350 (and I think TH400), - $30 (will not ship)

All prices are before shipping
Parts are located in Cedar Park TX, just northwest of Austin.
Thanks for looking!
-Brett

Three hits on the fillers in 20 minutes, you guys are intense!
Will pm you the total with shipping sullen.

BRF missing lug

$250--I am interested in this trans--you or anyone near coming to Bowling Green for the Nationals?

Fillers are sold!

I'm not planning on going to nationals, sorry.
I can attempt to find a local who is but don't know anyone specific...

thanks!
-Brett

Time to lower some prices!

- 1 transmission is partially disassembled, all parts accounted for and verified to be BRF - $300 Now $250
- 1 transmission is missing one of the bosses on the bellhousing, but had no problems in my 11 second car. still assembled, verified as a real BRF - $250 Now $225

- Art Carr 16930 3K stall, needs rebuild. - $200 Now $150

- Stock valve covers - $35

- 2.75" Bowling Green Customs down pipe w/O2 bung near the exit, includes test pipe with cutout - $70 Now $60

- Direct fit Stainless Steel catalytic convertor from gbody parts, only used one day to pass emissions. - $110 Now $90

- 2 stock turbo downpipe elbows - $25 each Now $20 each

- 2 fiberglass front bumper fillers new and in good condition. They are black but unpainted - SOLD

- Stock Cross-member for TH350 (and I think TH400), - $30 Now $20 (will not ship)

All prices are before shipping
Parts are located in Cedar Park TX, just northwest of Austin.
Thanks for looking!
-Brett

What is the inlet and outlet dia. of the converter? It is a direct bolt-in replacement for the factory converter, correct?
What is the length of the test pipe? Diameter of test pipe?

Ken,

The converter is this exact one here: GBodyParts.com Online

2.5" in/out. The outet is the large 4 bolt flange.

the test pipe is also 2.5" in and goes up to the large 4 bolt flange near the rear. the test pipe and converter are interchangeable.

Since I don't have stock exhaust I cannot confirm but gbody parts claims it is: "These units are direct replacements for OE converters and will install with little or no modification."

Thanks!