2.5 dp & turbo possibly for sale soon

tb3

elbows & a$$holes
i have a custom built stainless steel downpipe and stock rebuilt turbo that i'll possibly be selling sometime in the next couple months. the downpipe is in perfect condition, no dents, and was built with the rjc wastegate flange. the welds on this thing are a work of art. its a 2 piece and is not a slip fit, but was built with the more desireable flange and stainless steel clamp. my car has new motor mounts and body bushings, and this downpipe clears everything with room to spare, period. i was running one of kirbans control arm heat shields, and it cleared that no problem. this is a perfect dp for the stocker or ta33. i'll be selling cause i need to go bigger. i'm gearing up for a bigger turbo. i'll also be throwing in the test pipe with it.

the turbo has about 2,000 miles on it, and still looks new. exhaust housing was coated with vht.
i'm not sure what to ask for these. i'll give it some thought the next couple weeks. just posting in case somebody might be in the market for either

i'll have to respond to pms and the post here sometime this week. pretty busy lately

what turbo are you going with? who made it for you? didnt know anyone making anything other then the ta33. bigger downpipe eh. whos?

"need" i guess isn't really the right word. i'm quite satisfied with the performance of the ta33 and this 2.5 dp on my car. and who knows? might end up kicking myself for selling (although ta33 is gone, just have the stocker you see in the pics avail) i've got to remove them anyway to install my intake i've done some porting/mods, and also going to step up to the moto60's, also going to experiment with the alky placement.
but some of the older ta turbos (ta51 in mycase) are going very cheap right now, so i'm going to spend some money for the heck of it (my hot air is a fun hobby on the side fo me, not a investment). many others like yself brent have adapted bigger turbos with proper carbon seal and adapting to stock intake, so i'm gonna see what it does for my car. hood clearance isn't a problem with the glasstek hood, nor will heat be a problem with the proper insulator.
far as dp, your mease was a nice looking piece brent, no doubt about it, but if somebody's going to fab/copy a dp thats supposed to work with the stock hvac, then for frickin sakes,... build it so it doesn't bang up against it. sure, less bends=better, but even the ic'd cars have to do a 90 right off the turbo. 3" takes up more room on our cars, no doubt about that, but don't see any reason why there can't be at least a couple inches away from the hvac box, and especially away from the ac lines :confused:
my pipe will be custom fabbed like this 2.5

haven't replied to any pms yet. i'll take some better pics sometime this week, but it will be at least 3 weeks from now before i can pull the pipe and turbo and ship off. a good used stock 86/7 turbo looks to be going for around $200, so mine will be somewhere a little less than that. i don't expect to get half of what i've got into the pipe :(

i'll try'n get some pics up this weekend. lol, i hope i didn't sound gripey in my last post. sometimes i'm in a hurry, type way fast and don't proofread :p