2.0turbo tranmission swap

dbbuick2point0

Long shot here.... Have a 2017 Buick Regal 2.0 Turbo engine. Want to turn it sideways and find a bolt on rwd manual transmission for an engine swap.Anybody have information that would be helpful? Thanks in advance.

You answer your own question, VERY LONG SHOT !! Even if you were able to convert, that car would never accept that transplant. Your asking for a headache...

Well they did put ecotec 2.0 turbos in Saturn skys and Pontiac solstice GXP so rear wheel drive 6 speeds do exist. Are you talking about putting a 2.0 rear wheel drive into what chassis? A GN? Or making a 2012 regal RWD.

You should be looking in Solstice/sky forums or Caddy forums since they have rwd/awd platforms. What's it going in?

Well they did put ecotec 2.0 turbos in Saturn skys and Pontiac solstice GXP so rear wheel drive 6 speeds do exist. Are you talking about putting a 2.0 rear wheel drive into what chassis? A GN? Or making a 2012 regal RWD.
Thank you for the reply. The project has stalled, as you can tell by how long ago the post was. However, I'm hoping it's not dead! All I can say is (to avoid more unnecessary ridicule) I'm putting it in a small foreign sports car (don't worry....NOT a Miata). So the Solstice suggestion is a good idea.

You should be looking in Solstice/sky forums or Caddy forums since they have rwd/awd platforms. What's it going in?
Thank you for the reply. The project has stalled, as you can tell by how long ago the post was. However, I'm hoping it's not dead! All I can say is (to avoid more unnecessary ridicule) I'm putting it in a small foreign sports car (don't worry....NOT a Miata). So the Solstice suggestion is a good idea.