1st time out, got a few questions.

GM-TECH

Well after fixing some high KR issues, I finally got to run the GN. I added 5 gal of 104 octane fuel to 10 gal of 93 for cheap insurance. After adding some fuel with the chip and raising the launch boost to 10lbs I got a best ET of 13.17 at 100.74 mph with a 60ft of 1.76 ;) on 14lbs of boost. My first question: I dont know what converter is in it, there is no way it could be stock if I can foot brake it to 10lbs, correct?? 2nd question: should my mph be a bit higher for this ET or is this about right?? Overall I had a great time, nothing broke and it ran faster than I was expecting.

87GN TT 5.6 chip, 009 injectors,3in DP, stock exhaust w/ test pipe and flowmaster replacement muffler,stock turbo, stock IC, stock MAF w/ K&N. Scanmaster, Hot-wire kit, s-10 wheel cyl, MT drag radials 255/60-15.

For 14lbs of boost that's pretty good IMO. My car never really mph'd high. My stock D5 used to be able to do that too. Time to slowly raise the boost. What was your 60'?

My best 60 ft. was 1.76. My worst was 1.84 due to some wheel spin. (bad burn out)

I don't see a fuel pump listed on your car but that should really be done especially if you plan on increasing the boost. Boost alone isn't a good measure of determining the converter stall. You should look at the RPM's through the trap which will tell you more.

I can't verify that the pump has been replaced yet or not, with all the other mods done to the car, I'm going to assume it's been done. I have a LM-1 wide band setup to install before I turn up the boost any, that should show if it's going lean or not.
When I was going down the track I was keeping an eye on the knock and o2 readings instead of engine rpm. I dont have a tach except for the scanmaster.

your fuel mixture should yield about 97 octane. I think you should be able to get more boost with that mix. Your 60' is not bad so I would work on the big end boost.