1st Chgo. South Side TR meet 5-23-10

Not Avg 6

Fellas, Let's do a south side TR meet every other month throughout the summer. ( May - July - Sept.) North side guys and others are welcome.

Picnic area
167th Cicero
Tinley Park, IL (1 block west right off 167th exit and I57)

First one will be Sunday 5-23-10, 2-4pm. Just getting together and hanging out for a couple of hours talking Buick and checking out each others cars on a Sun. afternoon, No drama and no hassle. What do you guys think? I haven't spoke to anybody. But off the top of my head, I think I can count on Dr. Boost, TurboBuRick, Blackout Drunk, Black Monte, Diaz87 and I know many more but I don't want to put everybody on blast. Don't meet me there, beat me there.

What's up? What do you guys think? Just picked a date and threw it out there.

PS - Not responsible for who gets knocked off on the way home. :eek:

Great idea!
Sounds like a great day, time, and location!!!
Count me in.

hope I have my car back together by then LOL

Mike how about something like we had last years?

Hey, no problem Richie. i could come up with something. But may be will start off with something simple like this. Just trying to make some stuff happen. We all like talking Turbo Buick.

Thanks, guys for the positive feedback. The more the better, it's decent size lot with a nice pond for scenary. :)

Fellas, Let's do a south side TR meet every other month throughout the summer. ( May - July - Sept.) North side guys and others are welcome.

Picnic area
167th Cicero
Tinley Park, IL (1 block west right off 167th exit and I57)

First one will be Sunday 5-23-10, 2-4pm. Just getting together and hanging out for a couple of hours talking Buick and checking out each others cars on a Sun. afternoon, No drama and no hassle. What do you guys think? I haven't spoke to anybody. But off the top of my head, I think I can count on Dr. Boost, TurboBuRick, Blackout Drunk, Black Monte, Diaz87 and I know many more but I don't want to put everybody on blast. Don't meet me there, beat me there.

What's up? What do you guys think? Just picked a date and threw it out there.

PS - Not responsible for who gets knocked off on the way home. :eek:

Mike this is great, I am glad you're stepping up as always. Unfortunately, Sundays are the days with the wife but who knows one day I'll drag her with me!

Thanks Mike

Prasad:cool:

Mike this is great, I am glad you're stepping up as always. Unfortunately, Sundays are the days with the wife but who knows one day I'll drag her with me!

Thanks Mike

Prasad, your always welcome. Just trying to make something happen, our summers are too short.

PS Bring the wife along for a Sun. afternoon ride like back in the day. ;)

Prasad, your always welcome. Just trying to make something happen, our summers are too short.

That's the way, pick what suits you and invite.;)
I've found over the years organizing events for clubs and such it's always best to pick a date and time and invite instead of the huge headaches of asking opinions and then trying make everyone happy. It doesn't work as well.
Thanks, and I'm glad you brought it up.

That's the way, pick what suits you and invite.;)
I've found over the years organizing events for clubs and such it's always best to pick a date and time and invite instead of the huge headaches of asking opinions and then trying make everyone happy. It doesn't work as well.
Thanks, and I'm glad you brought it up.

I agree Tim, thanks for your support.

Tom J, thank you too and we can talk more about the Midwest meet at that time also, very cool.

I agree Tim, thanks for your support.

Tom J, thank you too and we can talk more about the Midwest meet at that time also, very cool.
I might just bring the jet boat I built and burn off some of this nitromethane.
Not sure if the R/C boat racers will be there that day or not. I doubt they would appreciate what I have to bring, probably a bit too noisy and violent for them...lol :biggrin:

I might just bring the jet boat I built and burn off some of this nitromethane.
Not sure if the R/C boat racers will be there that day or not. I doubt they would appreciate what I have to bring, probably a bit too noisy and violent for them...lol :biggrin:

Bring it, we would like it.

Hey Mike, I think my wife is taking the bait, you may see us there!!

I'm not a going to miss it. Will someone remind me the day before? Please....:redface: