1st Annual North East Regal Event Saratoga Spa State Park

DonRican

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Saratoga Spa State Park.

19 Roosevelt Drive
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

MEET IN THE SPAC WEST 50 LOT.
AFTER EVERYONE ARRIVES, WE CAN DRIVE DOWN THE ROAD TO PICK OUT AN EATING LOCATION IN THE PARK.

Arrival/meet and greet@10:00am.
Raffle held just prior to lunch.
Lunch@noon.
Bring your own food and drink

-See me after arriving to receive name tag.

-Please bring a sign with your screen name to place on the dash to let other forum members know whose car it is they are looking at

RAFFLE:
If you choose to participate in the raffle, please bring one item worth up to $20.00.
(Suggestions: auto detailing product, gas card, money, non car related)
After receiving your name tag, you will receive a raffle ticket and donate your item.

It's more than just Regals. All Buick's are welcome. Let me know if you're interested.

We are getting classic Buick's from AACA.org interested in attending.

As a previous GN owner and present GS owner I really would like to see some GNs attend. :)

Is there anyone interested in attending for this forum? Is this too far for some people? Where is the best location to bring out the Buick owners?

Any Northeast NJ people here?

I might be able to make it. The car is in CT right now getting some work done but should be finished by then (I hope).
I'm about 45 minutes from Saratoga. I park in the Rt.50 West lot for SPAC concerts so I know right where it is.
I don't think there is anywhere to eat actually in Saratoga Spa State Park but there is in Ballston Spa right down the
road and in Saratoga Springs right up the road.

I might be able to make it. The car is in CT right now getting some work done but should be finished by then (I hope).
I'm about 45 minutes from Saratoga. I park in the Rt.50 West lot for SPAC concerts so I know right where it is.
I don't think there is anywhere to eat actually in Saratoga Spa State Park but there is in Ballston Spa right down the
road and in Saratoga Springs right up the road.
Hope you can make it. What will you be driving?