1999 Pontiac Trans Am for sale or trade.

seeyabye

I have a 1999 Pontiac Trans Am that I got in trade. It is a very nice car, I just would rather have a Turbo Buick or the cash. It has 84k miles on it, Black with gray leather interior, t-tops, power everything, cd player, keyless entry, chrome zr-1 wheels, automatic transmission, cruise control, ice cold ac, traction control, and lots of goodies on it. It made nearly 400hp to the rear wheels on a Mustang dyno and is lots of fun to drive. The body is in good shape with no major dings or scratches, and the interior is also in very good shape with no tears in the leather, no cracks in the dash, etc. The previous owner said the engine is a 6.0 liter with forged internals, but I have no way to verify that. The heads appear to be stock. It has long tube headers, no converters, and stock muffler. It has a cam in it of unknown specs, better intake, relocated battery, 3400 stall, built transmission, 4:10 gears, Spohn adjustable torque arm with driveshaft loop, Spohn tubular adjustable upper and lower rear control arms, panhard bar, and rear sway bar, tubular k member and lower control arms, and nx systems nitrous kit with bottle warmer and purge valve that is not connected (missing plate or nozzle because previous owner sold direct port intake when this engine was put in). I'm sure there is a lot more done to this car that I am leaving out, and probably some things that I have no idea about. It runs and drives very well and has no problem idling in traffic with the ac on.
It does need some tlc to make it a much nicer ride For starters, the suspension needs adjusting and is clunky when going over bumps, but I have no idea how to adjust it. The stock springs could use replacement to lower the stance and improve appearance. It hunts for idle for about the first 10-15 seconds that it runs, I'm sure a proper tune would sort that out. The transmission shifts into overdrive too early under light throttle for me, so I manually shift it into overdrive when I want to. The exhaust could use replacement from the cat back. It sounds fine, but the stock muffler is no doubt restrictive and the exhaust tips are gross. I also wanted to put converters back on it to reduce the smell of exhaust. The ashtray lid is broken ( I think they all are) , and the driver side headlight motor is noisy but is still completely functional.
Overall, a very nice car that needs very little to be completely awesome. I wouldn't hesitate to drive it anywhere. Asking $9000 obo, would consider interesting trades, especially for a daily driver TR. Can't figure out how to post pictures in this section, but can email some to anybody interested. Call or text Sharif at 919-697-7262.

very interested 87 buick GN t top car new motor 55lb injectors and front mount stock turbo turbo 350 tranny 3000 stall needs tlc call or text me 806 576 7965