1999 Corvette FRC

GN X-BODY

Come Get Some!!!
Hey Guys,

The time has come to sell my baby. I bought this car on a whim in August of 2008 - call it a pre-midlife crisis. lol. The seller before me never drove the car; In 5 years he only put on about 12,000 miles. I, myself, have only driven it 1,100. Needless to say, this car has had an easy life. Every repair, down to the lightbulbs has been performed by a dealer, and the previous owner gave me a binder of all the receipts to keep with the car. Obviously this will go with the new owner once purchased.

The FRC shares the same body style as the Z06, minus the LS6 motor. These cars are rare and they only made 1,040 in pewter.

FRC Production

Here are some specs:

1999 Corvette FRC
52,702 miles
M6 Transmission
Z06 exhaust with the bypass mod (sounds awesome!!!)
Z06 rear brake ducts
Ziptie mod on intake
Bose 12 disc CD changer from the factory
1000 miles on Goodyear Runflats (purchased in Aug 08)

The wheels were powder coated black a few months ago. I also lowered the the car in the rear using the Z06 bolts. I didn't cut the bushings, so the ride is still very nice smooth.

I'm asking $17,000 for it, but don't be affraid to throw an offer out. I'll work on price as long as it's realistic. Given the mileage and it's condition, it is priced very well.

I'm located in Tampa, Florida if anyone local wants to see the car in person.

Thanks,
Vince

NewPhotos007.jpg

NewPhotos006.jpg

NewPhotos005.jpg

NewPhotos004.jpg

NewPhotos008.jpg

NewPhotos009.jpg

NewPhotos011.jpg

NewPhotos013.jpg

NewPhotos012.jpg

2 years ago today I drove to Tampa to pick up the wife Christmas Vette, a 99 magnetic red, m6.

free bump for a nice looking car.

I sold an FRC a few months back...you can see it on my cardomain site. Bump for you. I'll be in Daytona for SBN in march...if you haven't sold it by then, I'd like to take a serious look at it.

I sold an FRC a few months back...you can see it on my cardomain site. Bump for you. I'll be in Daytona for SBN in march...if you haven't sold it by then, I'd like to take a serious look at it.

With any luck it'll be sold by then, but if not, feel free to come by and take a look at it. I've been kind of lazy selling it only because I love the car so much.

Let me know,
Vince

interested in vette

you still have car i live in tampa and would like to come and look at it

you have got to be shtn me, a newbee comes to a Buick board & his 1st post is to a corvette for sale add that has not had a reply in 9 months. :rolleyes: