1999 Camaro Z28 For Sale

Cakes

1999 Camaro Z28 M6 for sale. Car has approximately 65,500 miles. I purchased the car in May of 2006 with 56,700. Car has never been driven during the winter.(stored in a garage) Interior is tan leather. I purchased the car with SLP Sub-Frame connectors, SLP strut tower brace and Flowmaster exhaust. I have since replaced the exhaust with a MagnaFlow cat back. I also added an SLP Lid w/K&N, Kook's long tubes with catted y-pipe, Wait4Me tune, Hurst Billet Plus shifter, MSD wires, AC Delco Iridium plugs, Thunder Racing/TA Performance rear end cover, ported & polished TB and ported LS6 intake (deleted AIR & EGR). I have replaced both belts, water pump with a new GM unit, poly motor mount (driver's side only), poly trans mount, battery is less than 3 months old, I replaced the inner and outer tie rod ends. Oil changed 4 times since ownership with Mobil 1. Car has vintage 1969 badges, with Berger panel mod and "Camaro" filled in on rear. Car originally came with "Sport Appearance Package" but was removed. Could use (4) new tires. E-mail is best way for questions: cakes12@hotmail.com May consider trades. Car is located in Ansonia, CT (New Haven area)

E-mail for picture link...