1998 LS1 Trans Am..Cheap!

Spl170s

Jr Boosted
1998 Black LS1 Trans Am.
98K miles on car itself.

Driveline Info:
Replacement Motor has 63K miles on it.
Transmission is fresh rebuild with alto red eagle 3-4 clutches, Kevlar band, trans go shift kit.
Rear swapped out for better gearing..(3.73)….50K miles on it.

Details:
Grey Leather, T Tops, 5% tint all around.
16" Chrome 5 star with Kuhmo tires.
Full exhaust: Pacesetter LT's, Mac OR Y Pipe no cats, No rear O2's, cutout...stock SS muffler with SS oval tips
Ported & Polished TB, Bypassed TB
De-screened MAF
New taylor plug wires with NGK plugs
Walbro 255 fuel pump
EGR system removed
Air Pump system removed.
Custom Tuned PCM for larger fuel pump and LT's. Setup for removal of air pump system, egr system and no rear O2's. Also gear swap.
Sony Xplod CD player.....factory monsoon speakers and amp still.

Condition:
Car body has 98K on it.
One scratch on hood and a small dent/ripple on passenger side rear quarter. I was informed that a paintless dent remover guy could fix this easily. Typical stuff for year and miles. Cleans up nice. Paint shows year and miles of car.

Car has a rebuilt title. Was previous water damage car. Motor was shot (thrown rod). Rest of car pretty good. Still pulled interior and thoroughly cleaned everything just to be sure. Replaced any parts inside that was damaged (air bag module). I replaced motor and PCM, rebuilt tranny and swapped rears. Driveline is not original and is problem free. I have drove this car now for 3 years with no problems. It was believed to be a light water issue car with majority being in motor itself.

Have tons of pics and even video from back when I first got it….documenting everything being pulled out. Plus documentation on parts bought and installed and such. Proof of motor being bought for it also.

Asking $6500. Considering all offers. If you have a interesting trade, or trade plus cash for TA…..email me with your offer. I need to sell this car…so make any reasonable offer. Make a awesome strip car/weekend warrior! Basics started!

Email or PM for pics. scottjh1@excite.com

Well, at this time, i have someone putting money down on the car to hold it. So at this time, it is tentatively sold. I will post up to let anyone know as this progresses.

thanks to all for the interest!!