1998 cadillac Deville. Clean nice car!! $1000

87we410877

I have a 1998 cadillac Deville. I bought this car about a year and a half ago with 151,000 miles and drove it from Long Island to Miami and back, to Atlantic City Four times and daily to Mount Vernon for work with no problems. It now has 176,000 miles on it. Everything works as it should with the exception of little things here and there like the power antenna. The transmission shifts perfectly and the engine runs extremely smooth. The car has amazing power and response. The interior is 9 out of 10 all black leather. Back seats appear they have never been sat it. Front seats show very little wear with no rips or cracks. Never been smoked in. Smells like leather. Now for the bad. Recently i have been having an issue with the cooling system and the car overheating and loosing coolant. After replacing the water pump, radiator, thermostat, coolant reservior, and flushing the coolant the problem still occurs. The only thing i can think of is that somewhere the head gasket has blown letting heat into the cooling system. The good part is that someone could replace this for a few hundred bucks and some time and have a very nice shape good running vehicle. I simply do not have the time. It has all the new cooling system parts as i mentioned. Also, the driver fender was backed into and popped out so that is not perfect as you can see in the pics but not bad at all. The Passenger side must have been re-painted at one time as it does not appear as glossy as the driver. It could use a new passenger headlight but all the lights do work. When i bought the car i put a new alternator and battery in. It also within the year has had new rear brakes and rotors and new rear tires. Anyone can come test drive the car. It does run and drive and is still on the road. The price is more than fair for someone who is looking for a great deal.
Please do not hesitate to call or come see the car. Pictures do not do it justice. It really looks beautiful in person. 516-356-6238
e-mail me for pictures they are too large to post. tdigs@hotmail.com