1996 Camaro SS project

1bad85gn

I have a 97 SS project for sale. Car is a 6 spd. w/ leather and t-tops. It has 107,000 miles. Interior is clean but not in car. It has a bad a/c comp. that is very loud and throws sparks... Right front fender has a small crack, front nose is beat up. I have all parts to put together. Perfect fender, used a/c comp. new int. carpet, new bumper cover. I drove it on to the trailer and have not touched it sense. It has the SLP tolf exhaust, SLP differential cover, SLP ram air hood, and SLP sticker on the core support. Right rear quarter has some dents and hood has area that needs repaired. SS 17 x 9.5 (zr1) wheels in good shape. $3500 takes it. Car is solid but was used as a daily driver and is rough.

Interest

Just letting you know im interested in the Camaro. If you still have let me know. thanks

A/C is run off the serpentine belt, cant bypass. Tried to send pictures but they keep comming back.

O so the clutch is good. The engine has sparks? the car needs a total put together. Does it have the SS spoiler. Needs a good paint job. Exhaust is crappy looking. Is it a 1995 or what?? and does the title so it is yes or no. 3k is lowest youll go