1994 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight Regency Elite, 77k, MINT condition.

wordy1

White exteior, w/ blue cloth interior. It has no rust anywhere and the paint still shines like new. Low miles with only 77k. Had only 58k on it when I purchased it, so as you can tell I've driven it a lot of highway miles since then.

This was a $32,000 car NEW! It has every option imaginable. A/C, Cruise, Tilt, AM/FM Cassette/CD, Electronic Dual-Zone Climate Control, Digital Guage package, Traction Control, ABS, Air Ride, Heated mirrors, Compass w/ auto rear view, trunk opener, int. wipers, pw, pl, ps... I know I am missing a few. Basically everything minus the sport susp., moonroof, and Supercharged engine.

It was always garaged since new and is a one-family car. I purchased it from my grandmother's estate when she passed. Has had all the proper maintenance done. Rides and drives like a $50k luxury car and it gets 30+ MPG highway! Runs perfect! Just replaced both the alternator and battery.

$2000 FIRM.

(440) 409-8566
eventhorizonspeakers@yahoo.com

PICS TO FOLLOW.

Will do, its my daily driver. Pics coming as soon as it warms up enough for me to wash it. It looked great about a week ago right after I washed it :).

I'll be gone for a few days. Pics will be up as soon as I get the chance. Sorry its taken soo long guys.

I apologize for not getting pics up, car was sold yesterday and a deal with a Turbo-T fell through. I will be taking pics this weekend. And sorry guys, I cannot accept offers, there are several of these cars selling for over $5k on autotrader with more miles and in worse condition. 7 91-96 Olds 98's sold recently on Ebay for $2700-$5500. The one for $2700 had 180k on it and was all rusty. There is no rust on this car and everything works perfect. $2000 is the bottom line. Thanks for the interest.

I do not have time to negotiate on price, I am a single mother in need of dependable transportation, my lease is up next week. MY father loved his 95 Olds and I will deliver the asking price if the car is as presented, thank you!!

Let me know where/when we make the deal happen, MY LEASE IS UP SHORTLY and I am interested.
Thanks.

What a waste of time /post has no credibility!!!!

To: <eventhorizonspeakers@yahoo.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 20, 2010 1:03 PM
Subject: Re: 1994 OLDS

You should not have a car posted if it is not for sale in the present, it is very understandable why your last deal fell through. What a Joke!

-----Original Message -----
To: djv3@roadrunner.com
Sent: Saturday, March 20, 2010 12:52 PM

I am sorry, I cannot sell the car at this time until I find something else. As I said, it was sold up until recently.

Scott.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To:<eventhorizonspeakers@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thu, March 18, 2010 5:42:33 PM

I sold one of my vehicles to free up some $$$$, obviously that is why I said fine(fine on the 2000.00)
Thanks Jason

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 14:35:08 -0700 (PDT)
To: <djv3@roadrunner.com>

I will talk it over with my fiancee and see what she has to say. Not by this weekend, thats for sure.

Scott

Sent: Thu, March 18, 2010 4:45:36 PM

When can you sell?

Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 13:06:32 -0700 (PDT)

I understand, I don't have anything to replace it with at the moment and wouldn't be able to sell right away anyways. As I said, my previous deal with a forum member fell through..

Scott

Sent: Thu, March 18, 2010 10:26:01 AM

Fine I am in a bind here but if we can set up a time to look at the car this week end we can go from there because this all sight unseen, and if it is as I will drive home

Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 07:16:22 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry, you and everyone else is trying to offer me less than $2000. I can't budge or I will just keep it.

Scott.

Sent: Wed, March 17, 2010 2:56:59 PM

Scott thanks for the quick reply, unfortunately you are not accepting offers. I need a quick fix to a situation here and have $1800 cash could pick up in the morning if all is as stated.
Thanks Jason

Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 11:22:38 -0700 (PDT)
To:<djv3@roadrunner.com>

I will be pulling the car out of the garage to take pictures this weekend. It was sold until a deal with a Turbo Regal fell through.. It is in exceptional condition, always garaged, LIKE NEW! I am FIRM on the $2000! There are several selling on autotrader for over $5k! Do a search for Oldmobile Ninety-Eight from 91-96. 7 similiar cars recently sold on ebay in the $2700-$5500 range. There are some with over 200k selling for more than what I am asking. Therefore I will accept no offer below $2000. The car needs nothing. Fully tuned up. New brakes, tires, battery, and alternator. A/C works and has just been recharged. Car runs and drives better than any new car.. I only say this because I've had a lot of low-ball offers before I thought it was sold.

Scott

To: eventhorizonspeakers@yahoo.com
Sent: Wed, March 17, 2010 1:27:16 PM
Subject: 1994 OLDS

Hello, I am inquiring on the 98' you have, I am interested in viewing the auto. I recently had an addition to the family and am in need of additional seating.
Thanks Jason.

A deal with another vehicle fell through and I did not get a chance to update this. Not only that, but I just got done having surgery.

I am sorry for any inconvenience. Unfortunately, I cannot sell until I locate another vehicle... and I can't really do that in my current position.

MODERATORS: Private emails should not be posted on public forums, and I NEVER gave this person permission to do so!

I am no longer going to be posting on these forums, my experience has not been good, and I have been threatened by a number of members, both in private and now in public.

I apologize to anyone interested in this car that I did not update this information sooner. I just underwent surgery and had complications and I was not able to contact those interested and I cannot sell at this time.

The car was sold up until early this week and unfortunately that deal fell through and I am going to need to keep this car.

I cannot believe people sometimes, and I will not add any more comments to this thread,

MODERATORS< please end this thread!