1994 Cobra F/s,331,bogarts,k Member...

wolfmann442

Car Poor
It is bright rio red,with black interior.It has 89k on the chassis,but everything else is new.This car is setup for 7.0 heads up.Here is a very brief description:

*Panhandle built 331 new block,girdle,all the forged internals,canfield stage 3 heads,holley intake,custom cam,etc..

*PA super comp c-4,brake,8" PTC converter,all the good stuff..

*It has a powder coated built 8.8 with all the good stuff,it still has a 31 spline differential for street driving,moser axles,4.10 gears.It has a sway bar on the rear.It tracks perfectly straight down the track.

It has very nice interior,and the A/C works very good.Factory looking power sunroof that works perfect,and looks nice.

It has a AJE tubular k-member with coilovers and a-arms,QA adjustable struts,caster camber plates.It has rear coilovers as well.It has solid lowers and adjustable uppers.

It has a ZEX 50-125 dry kit on it.It has a crane ignition,MSD distributor,and alot of stuff i am forgetting.I have all reciepts for this car and know the complete history.It has a flip chip from panhandle,where it was built and tuned,and dynoed.

It has Bogart RT star rims,with 28x10.5W M/T's

Full gauges,nitrous,fuel pressure,water temp,oil pressure,shift light,very tastefully done.Also a digital air fuel meter.

The best the car has ran is a 6.7 with only a 125 shot,with the c-4/w 60 ft in the 1.4's.

I want $14.5 k for this car,and it is worth every penny.That price is 100% firm.You can literrally buy this and go 7.0 racing,or/and cruise it around town.However,it is MORE of a race car than a street car,but you could drive it around.

This car is 100% top notch,with no expense spared.I have alot of documentation on it.This car is VERY NICE.

Pics:
1994cobrapics003.jpg

1994cobrapics002.jpg

1994cobrapics001.jpg

1994cobrapics008.jpg

1994cobrapics007.jpg

1994cobrapics006.jpg

1994cobrapics005.jpg

1994cobrapics004.jpg

1994cobrapics012.jpg

1994cobrapics009.jpg

A vid:

Video of 331 1994 cobra FOR SALE - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thanks,wolfmann

Cobra

For what it's worth, the seller is a straight up guy. Very Honest. Also, every car he has has is top notch. This car souldn't last long.

Thanks Mach...I believe your old car was the one that got away from me....

Will trade for a NICE Turbo Regal,or TTA.+cash on my end for the right car.

Just imagine this Mustang if it was Turbocharged with that motor! Yowsers! Lethal....

Good Luck with the Sale. By the way, why do you want to sell/trade it? Do you have a manual (stick) transmission that you can put back in it? I may of been interested in something that you can shift, especially a Cobra like that! But another automatic, that especially sounds like that.... needs a clutch!!

trade

trade for a 2002 dodge ram 1500 quad cab,69k body, @ 20-30k motor with warranty,red,auto 4.7,ice cold ac,cd/radio,power windows,seats,etc.....
2002ram001.jpg