1994 3800 SC engines:

KL Mallender

Certified Dumb****
For sale: I have 2..1994 series I 3800 SC engines and transmissions, complete from throttle body to oil pans minus ignition coils and modules, both engines ran very strong and quiet, one appears to have reman supercharger on it, Engines are located in Lapeer Michigan, complete assemblies are pick-up only, If seperated part by part, then will ship through US postal.
I will be closing off sales on friday july 2, so if no replies, no remorse when scrapped, if you know someone needing spare pieces, might want to let them know,ie; blowers/balancers, etc SC specific. good luck.

Kevin.

Attachments

• 1994 3800 SC's.jpg
    1994 3800 SC's.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 158
Have you tried to list it on 3800pro.com? I bet someone would hop on it over there.

I appreciate the heads-up Terik, I just put them up at a couple of pontiac/buick places, and I'll try 3800pro as well, just that most of SC sites only talk series II which are much more popular to blow up, good for the economy I suppose.

Kevin.

they are also a popular swap for a fiero. I'll post a link for you on their forum.

Much appreciated Joe, and I'll keep you in mind Frankie if that is the route I need to pursue, I realise that these aren't the super 3800's most need, but it is ironic that of all the 3800's made, the first generation had the least number of problems, lol.

I'm also becoming aware the these engines are more than likely 92-93 versions according to what I'm able to read, I am positive that they came out of two '94's that I stripped down years ago, but like many things I could very well be wrong. Reguardless, they need to find a good home before I can feel right about scrapping them, no further use to anyone then, I may be old and pissed off but I still have a heart..well, a little.

Kevin.