1993 Z28. Beautiful street/strip car.

1badz

1993 Chevrolet Camaro Z28. It has 156k miles on the chassis with no rust at all. The car is overall very clean, and it is currently my daily, and I have no issues with it whatsoever. The car will come with 2 sets of wheels; Weld Draglites (like in the pictures) and C5 ZO6 wheels for street driving (which is what's on the car now). The car was painted 3 years ago and I added a VFN Sunoco cowl hood and an RS rear spoiler kit. The only flaws now with the paint are, there is a small chip on the hood, and the front bumper has 2 cracks. None of those flaw are really noticeable unless you are specifically looking for it. All the work (including rebuilding the engine/trans) were done by myself, so there isn't much I can give you receipts for (except for the heads and a few other things). You are welcome to drive the car and get a feel for it. I am located in Ft. Lauderdale, FL.

What I want - I am looking to sell it outright for $10,000 (over $23,000 in this car including the price of the vehicle)

I will also consider trading it for a clean Grand National or t-type (has to have relatively low miles and NO RUST).

Engine: The engine (LT1) has about 20k miles on it (since the rebuild 4 years ago)

~DART PRO-1 190cc heads
~Comp springs, retainers, locks, seats
~Scorpion 1.6 rockers (NSA)
~Comp hardened pushrods
~ARP 7/16th rocker stud kit and retainers
~Engine bored .030 over with Speedpro skirted pistons (355ci.)
~Reconditioned factory forged rods
~Turned and polished crank
~0.026 (bumping compression up to 11.3:1)
~Lunati timing chain
~Ceramic coated Jet-hot headers
~Custom 3" x-pipe setup dumped before the axle (with spiral flow mufflers)
~Cold air intake
~FMS 42# injectors
~Ported throttle body/intake manifold
~Canton fab. valve covers
~Meziere electric water pump
(probably a few things that I missed)

Transmission: It is a TH350 that was installed in the summer of 09 and has roughly 5,000 miles on all the swap parts, which includeL

~TH350 (rebuilt with shift kit)
~Deep finned aluminum pan with drain plug
~Earl's a/n fittings
~Pushloc hose (high pressure/temperature)
~B&M transmission cooler (28,000 BTU)
~Custom driveshaft (built to handle over 1,000whp)
~UMI conversion transmission crossmember
~Transmission-Specialties 10" nitrous converter (3700 stall)
~B&M pro ratchet shifter with linkage cable

Suspension: (everything has been done in the past 5 months)

~UMI Panhard bar
~Adjustable torque arm (tunnel mounted)
~UMI adjustable lower control arms
~UMI tubular subframe connectors

Pictures:

DSC_0062revised.jpg

DSC_0072revised.jpg

DSC_0073revised.jpg

DSC_0084revised.jpg

DSC_0105revised.jpg

DSC_0104revised.jpg

REVISED2.jpg

Update. Car will come only with OEM silver/gunmetal C5 ZO6 wheels with BFG drag radials out back and some bfg g-force kdw's up front. Also, the car is being converted to OBD 1 (where I can tune it without burning chips, but keeping it speed density ;)) Also, it will come with a brand new Innovative Motorsports LC1 wideband, new fuel lines front to back (to withstand E85) and dual walbro in-tank pumps. :biggrin: