1993 Mazda RX-7 Twin Turbo

UnderdogGN

I just aquired this 1993 mazda rx7 in a trade and want to see if anyone is interested in buying/trading. It just made a 600 mile trip with zero issues.
It has 82,000 origional miles, i have a clean carfax for it, clean title. Origionally a texas car.
The car is a factory twin turbo, with automatic trans.
The motor is freshly rebuilt by Poncho Performance in texas and has 2mm apex seals and a street port done on it.
I have all receipts for everything. The auto transmission is a new unit with only 45k miles on it and shifts great.

Mods:

Fresh rebuilt streetport with 3k miles by Poncho Performance of Pittsburg KS
45k mile automatic transmission
Greddy Intakes
Greddy Ic piping
Greddy tb elbow
Greddy strut tower brace
Greddy SMIC
Aftermarket AST
3" full stainless exhaust with high flow cat
New factory battery (not pictured) w homemade pettit style starter booster
Replaced all rats nest vac hoses
Hks ssqv bov
Autometer boost guage
Power fc with bonzai auto trans harness
Greddy Turbo timer
Boost controller
Pioneer touch screen dvd player with 2 8" fosgate subs
Viper alarm/remote start
99 spec front lip
99 spec tails
17" momo wheels
tokiko adj struts

The good: Extremely clean and well maintained car with professionally installed mods that would be a good starting platform for anything. I also have most of the receipts for the mods done. There is no rust anywhere at all on this car. Underneath is clean!!!!

The bad: The drivers seat is showing signs of aging, has some tears and needs recovered, the rear bumper needs repainted due to fading from the sun. The paint could use a good buffing to get out minor scratches, but it still looks good. The car would need a tune since I had it ported (I've just been babying it around at max 75% throttle). It also has an idle surge when in park or neutral, the car doesnt die it just goes up and down between 1300-1600 rpm.

This car bluebooks at around $13,500! I do not need to sell this car so i wont take lowball offers, however the price is negotiable and i may be intersted in trades.

Looking for fast/fun to drive cars, might be interested in: built LS1 F-body, gto, nice foxbody mustang, wrx sti, evo, cobra, modded turbo buick
Must be streetable and must be reliable!

If interested please email me, or call/text (574) 876 25 four eight

5N45G45E53K43G13Jbc7pbcdab84eca341145.jpg
5Q25U65X33K13I73Jcc7p2a806e5bc6071aa5.jpg
5U25J95Mb3I83N13H3c7p2edcdff65e2b1142.jpg