1992 GMC Typhoon #371 FOR SALE in Phoenix

Jarnutt

Youngin'
I looked long and hard for a Black on black to match the GN, I dont want to, but its in my best interest to do so. Im really just taking offers on it at this point to see who is seriously interested, Ive owned it for about 6 or 7 months, and love it, but quite frankly dont have the time for it. Its almost entirely stock, and in good condition, 148k, doors still shut easy, runs strong and pulls hard, and the converter, pump, and govorner in the tranny were just replced, as well as the clutches and bands checked for wear. I have a folder full of the original paperwork dating back to when it was new, Im the third owner, the woman I purchased it from was heartbroken to part with it, but she and her husban could not afford to fix the bad govorner in the tranny, as they had just purchased a house in Fountain Hills here in Az (anyone that lives here knows why they are broke now). They were the owners since 1995, enough said.

Brand new tires, Alpine alarm, interior is great (power sunroof, door locks, Sony detachable face CD player, and windows work) leather has no cracks, stains, or tears, all pieces are present and accounted for, except the drivers floormat.

Exterior is fair to good, couple cancer spots on the tailgate about nickle or dime size, nothing too big, no big dents, the passenger side back panel is cracked and a piece is missing, could use paint in the future, still easy on the eyes, it actually gets quite a few compliments.

It was going to be a daily driver for me aside from my GN, but I have a work truck now that I dont pay for the Diesel to put in it, and quite frankly, three vehicles plus the work truck is too many cars. I need enough to pay off the loan, at least, so that the bank can GIVE me the title to sell it. As of right now Im juggling how desprate I am to sell it, I dont want to, but if the price is right, Ill entertain your offer. Email me here or at Jarnutt@aol.com

A true "fishing expedition".:biggrin:
Maybe a look on the Sy/Ty boards, would get you a good idea of it's value??

You're probably lookin at around 12k. This didn't happen to have a gold Typhoon windshield banner did it? I've seen that truck around the fountain hills area before, looked pretty clean. And just curious why you chose to keep the Bug over the Ty???

The bug is the wifes, she will never sell it, especially since that little four banger gets about 45mpg. As for the truck, It has the factory silver/black windshield banner that matches the decals on the rest of the truck. In the condition its in Im not expecting more than 10k, maybe $9500 if Im lucky. Mechainical and interior its 9.5/10, body is about 7 or 8/10, due mainly to the small cancer spots on the back hatch and the missing piece on the passenger side bumper body moulding. Nothing is so bad that it made me not want to buy it, I just thought I would have more ambition to fix it by now, and with my new work truck I dont even really drive it too much anymore.

I'd be on this in a heartbeat if I had the money:mad: .... Best of luck with the sale man. Would love to see some pics (So I can see what a $9500 Ty/Sy looks like for future reference) :confused:

1159267512_l.jpg

I actually have the rims about 80% polished, I sanded off the machined face they have with a DA and smoothed it out, coming along nicely. Price has been made more negotiable since nobody has a real interest in it and Im really just tired of taking bogus phone calls.

THanks for the pic, she looks beautiful.

Once again I wish I had the money. Good Luck!