1992 Ford Taurus SHO

illegalregal

Location- West Warwick, RI
Seller- Chris Sneesby

For sale is one 1992 Ford Taurus SHO. Yamaha v6, 5 speed, Royal Blue in color.

The Good:
Brand new y-pipe, fuel tank, 02 sensors, flex pipe, e-brake cables. The car has 106,xxx miles on it. Its grey half cloth/half leather interior with power seats. Drivers Airbag. Sunroof. The car had a 60k maintenance at 80k. The car has a newer clutchmasters stage 1 clutch, 2.5" y-pipe back exhaust to flowmaster 40 series, relocated battery, and tokico struts with eibach lowering springs.

If the purchasor is in NE/NY: This car will come with a complete full black leather interior. Mint condition. I have half of it at my house and the other half at the yard where the car is. I have door panels, window switches, pillar moldings, rear seat. I can get/waiting for: Front Seats(both power), moldings for behind the seat belts, and the dash. Center console will not fit due to the car being an auto. But i may be able to get a console.

The Bad:
The car has a sunroof leak. Sometimes it doesnt other times it does.
The plastics in the car are painted white. Previous owner did it(god knows why it looks hideous). Whoever buys the car will get the plastics no matter what state they live in(everything except the dash).
The car doesnt steer
The subframe bushings went bad. Replace the bushings and the car is driveable again.
There is slight front end damage: The hood is crunched in the right corner...its not so bad. the front bumper is losing paint.
Windows: The windows have some left over stickyness of tint on them. Also the passenger rear window motor has died. I disconnected it because it would let the window go down but not back up.
Heat: The heat and a/c do not blow very hard due to the BCM(blower control module) Very easy fix but i didnt have the time.

From all the things that are "wrong" with the car i daily drove it for 6k in about 2-3 months and it was fine until the bushings went.

The car has the 96-99 style SHO wheels that are not chrome(5-spoke style) these can be replaced with the SHO "slicers" that are painted black

I would like 600 OBO. The car is at a body shop lot right now. I can get pictures/have pictures so let me know if you want them

Chris