1992 Buick Park Avenue GS

I also have a '92 Park Ave (Ultra, though). Tell me about your FAST chip, and the rotors (part number, for instance). Have the rotors increased either performance or decreased warping/pad wear? Can they be cut by any shop, or are they throw away parts after a little bit of runout occurs?

And the FAST chip, what all did it change? Did you get the top speed limiter removed (how fast have you gotten your N/A up to now)?

BC.

Well I have a Stage 1 FAST Chip. Out of all the mods its probably the best. It removed my speed limiter, reprogramed my trans for firmer shifts, it also advances spark timing so I half to use 91 octane fuel now. The fastest i have had my car up to is 130 it would probably top out at 140 but my tires are only rated for 130 so I backed off! The rotors are awsome too! I have really noticed better braking during all weather conditions. The pads and the rotors are fine as far as wear goes. I got my rotor from Race Technologies http://www.racetechnologies.com/ you won't find our rotors on the site but just give them a call. I paid something like 350 for mine including shiping, and 175 for my chip. Do you have any pics of your Park Avenue i'd love to see it!

1992 Park Ave Ultra.

Hello,
New member here with some questions about my 92 Ultra. It puts out 7 pounds boost and seems quick for a big car. What do these run in the quarter in stock condition? What chips are available and what other mods work on them. It is all stock except I have added a K&N air filter.
This is my daily driver.

Thanks for your input,

Jeep

K & N FILTER

I'll see if I can find a part number. It was off my son's Grand National. It is the tapered cylindrical type that is completely exposed. I've never run the car so I don't know if it helps performance. It is oviously noisier.