1991 GMC Syclone

wolfmann442

Car Poor
I have my Syclone for sale. I found something else i want,so somethin' gotta go!
I bought this sweet little truck from Jimmy Guy a few months ago. There is nothing wrong with this truck at all,i just have a car addiction and there is no cure..
103K original miles
nice original paint
very nice original interior
truck has a dynomax muffler,upgraded intercooler pump,and a cone filter as mods
transmission shifts nice and firm
it has a factory style factory radio with sub and amp new from The Speakerbox
A/C and heat work great
Very nice factory rims with good tires
like new OEM factory bed cover
This truck is a very nice example of one of these trucks.It isn't perfect,but very nice.I never raced this car or abused it.I got out and eased around town on nice days and maybe a car show or two.
You must keep in mind that it is a 20 year old GM truck,so it does puff out a little smoke on start up when it sits for a period of time(valve seals). It poses no issues. It has a crack in the passenger side rear cladding. It is not perfect,if it was i would be wanting 20k for it.
I paid $8500 for it and then put the 250 dollar bed cover on it. I will take $8500 for it . No trades,no lowball offers.
Pics:
syc3.png

sy3.png

syc4.png

syc5.png

syc4.png

sy2.png

syc1.png

Man! I just got one. Wish you had this for sale 2 months ago or I must have missed it. Looks good and it's clean. Stock everything or do you know of any upgrades ? These trucks are fun! Tiny but fun. Glws