1990 454SS, Fresh Motor & Trans $4200

muddin'metal

True #s matching 1990 454ss with 126k. I was recently involved in an accident with an uninsured motorist and have not been able to recoup any losses, forcing me to sell my wrecked truck. Truck is NOT totaled and has a CLEAN title. Needs 4 sure: Hood, grille, bumper. Possibly needs: 2 fenders, core support, radiator, & condenser.

Truck had odd knocking noise at 90k that led to a rebuild of the motor & trans (bad converter of all things...). Motor received a top end freshening up: crane cam and lifters, and rebuild of both heads, all new gaskets, timing chain, oil pump, rings, and bearings. Trans received a Fairbanks converter, clutches & steels, gaskets, seals, front pump, and b&m shift kit. Rear end was freshened seal to seal at 115k. Drivetrain is ROCK SOLID!

Interior is in really good shape, but the original seats and console have been replaced with a garnett red 60/40 bench. A/C even worked!

Mods include: Heddman headers, flowtech duals, jet adjustable fuel pressure regulator, and march underdrive pulleys

Still has original spare and tire

I would like to sell the truck as a whole, but will consider parting it out. Will provide pics later. $4,200
Thanks, Tyler 256-738-0471

I will post up pics in another thread I don't want to hijack this one. I have a ton of parts for this truck also. I have a rad support fenders grill hood everything. I am also doing a 91 2500 for myself right now making it into a mad max 4x4 for winter and daily driving. So if anyone who buys this truck let me know the parts I have came off a 90 454ss. I even have a factory gm bed liner to

I took a look at the pics of the damage on 454ss.com. It's an easy fix. My truck was damaged in exactly the same manner years ago. The parts that are damaged are really cheap.

I am currently working on my old Silverado for my boy to drive when he is of age.

1990 Silverado Sport Restoration

You might post an ad on fullsizechevy.com

GLWS

$3600, anybody??

I will even INCLUDE: a spare ss wheel, 2 gm fenders, a gm hood, and a correct big block core support!!!!!!

Bottom dollar price!!!

Someone help... Absolute bottom dollar: $2800 for truck only, $3100 for truck and crash parts!!!!!