1989 Turbo Trans Am

BallisticV6

I bought this car new back in 1989 and enjoyed this car for many years and now its time to sell and make room in my garage. Never in an accident, engine was never opened up. New transmission. Engine runs great. 116,000 miles. Comes with owners kit, badges and emblems. asking $12,000 OBO
Located in central NJ

9a4e0096.jpg

0e670326.jpg

tta2.jpg

tta.jpg

tta5.jpg

could you please pm me your number along with the best time to reach you,I am in Hazlet....Would like to check it out asap...Thank You,Shawn

I bought this car new back in 1989 and enjoyed this car for many years and now its time to sell and make room in my garage. Never in an accident, engine was never opened up. New transmission. Engine runs great. 116,000 miles. Comes with owners kit, badges and emblems. asking $12,000 OBO, Located in central NJ

Car still available...?

ive noticed all of the ones ive seen have pontiac across the front windshield. was this an option or did you just remove it?

ive noticed all of the ones ive seen have pontiac across the front windshield. was this an option or did you just remove it?

the "pontiac" sticker comes with the owners kit and its up to the owner to install...I have the unused sticker in the owners kit that comes with the car.

What is the current status for this ad/car?
Do you have any other "original parts" that were removed/replaced?
Thanks.

I have a 1987 buick grand national ttops super super clean with 58,000 miles the motor is stroked with XFI fast system transmission and rear done body and undercarriage is super straight. my car is set up to be a low 10 second car i have over 30k invested. would you be interested in making some type of a deal! please feel free to get back to me.
thanks
nelson 9172153000