1989 Turbo Trans am pace car in allentown pa area

FASTGREEK

well , time to throw the car on the forum for sale, i listed the car on ebay and didn't hit the reserve of $17,000.

1989 turbo trans am (car # 479) with 40,7xx original miles, the car used to be my brothers , he bought it new, i purchased it off of him several years ago, it has a pe-52 turbo, stock ported and polished heads, 42 lb injectors, translator ,scan master, and a fully built transmission, new leather front seats from jaxs', new fiberglass wing , the spoilers were repainted, the front spoiler , side skirts and rear valence, the car has the original paint on the body itself, car runs great, maintained very well ice cold air conditioning newly refinished rims , i don't have the original box that came with the car, i do have another windshield sticker that i haven't put on the car, 610-972-5461 Gus

26330990009_large.jpg

26330990008_large.jpg

26330990014_large.jpg

2633099_5_full.jpg

26330990015_large.jpg

IMG_3019.jpg

I will be posting more pics, these are the ones i have of the car at work..............

did you mix the 93 and 110 when you ran the 11.60? What boost can it run with just 110 and what boost can it run with just 93 or 91? Beauty for sure

did you mix the 93 and 110 when you ran the 11.60? What boost can it run with just 110 and what boost can it run with just 93 or 91? Beauty for sure

the car on 91 or 93 octane should not be run more than 15-16 psi on 91 or 93 octane, if you mix 93/110 octane you can run as much more boost as long as there is no knock or detonation, 20 psi is the highest i had the car because of the bottom end being stock.

Wow,just a awesome car,need a GN?....Good luck on the sale,someone will be getting a really nice car!

any reasonable offers

I can give u an unreasonable offer...I am about to pick one up this upcoming Saturday for 10K and I live an hour from you :D Can't kill a guy for trying :eek:

how do you like your duramax, i had a 2004 LLY with :

Efi Live
Dsp5 Switch
4' Banks exhaust with straight pipe
Race Fuel Valve
Ported Fuel Rail Fitting
PPE Lift Pump with Billet High Flow Pickup
B D Manifold
Banks Techni -Cooler
Big Dipper Level 4 Trans
Diamond Eye Down pipe
Lbz Turbo Mouthpiece
Egr Blocker Plate
stock air box cut out
PCV Reroute Kit
cognito heavy duty tie rods
PPE centerlink
HD Idler/Pitman Arms

and i am kicking myself for selling it, i am looking to get a reg cab and do the same things to it as i have stated above

diesel.jpg

I love my Dmax, I don't have quite what u had done but I'm familiar w/ all your mods. My truck has now become more of a worker so had to back it down some but still a blast and extremely reliable.

Mine is an all black Dually/QC 4x4 w/ a Beautiful all black matching cap that keeps the same height as the cab w/ smoked out windows...it's mean looking.