1989 tta

IWANTONE

If you are looking for a stock car...stop reading now.

If you are looking for a perfectly modified car for the street (mostly) and strip, with great manners and drivability, as well as cold A/C. keep reading.

You know the car, they are rare. (1555 made). This one has only 37K on it.

Modifications:

TA 52 Turbo
Mease 3" down pipe and custom intercooler
Eldebrock exhaust
LT1 valve springs
180 degree thermostat
Alkycontrol alcohol injection
Custom intake
Gen II translator
Ls1 throttle body
Magnacor wires
New plugs
Accel coil pack
Tubro tweek custom chip
Pat's 2800 stall
Transmission re-built by Deltrans with shift kit, and freshened up by Santeilli's
Deep aluminum trans pan
Line lock
T/A aluminum rear end cover
All synthetic fluids
Koni shocks
Metco rear control arms
All new Firestone tires, and extra (stock) wheels and M/T drag radials
Upgraded stereo (CD, new rear speakers). Original radio available.
Custom hood blanket and floor mats

All modifications are new, with few miles. I'm sure there is more...

Only thing that does not work is power antenna.

Car runs great!! Only went to track once - car ran 11.9 with zero boost off the line.

Car is not perfect, but one anyone would be proud to own. Also, it is here, not in Florida or California!

$20000.00. Please, only call if seriously interested. 215-379-3434

Attachments

• TTA 029.jpg
    TTA 029.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 1,454
  • TTA 030.jpg
    TTA 030.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 1,447
  • TTA 032.jpg
    TTA 032.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 1,442
  • TTA 033.jpg
    TTA 033.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 1,464
  • TTA 021.jpg
    TTA 021.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 1,450
Too much? don't like TTA's, What??

Beautiful Car, it really is. All of our cars have hit a stand still as far as action. I monitor this section daily.

Your car will bring that in todays market, but the people willing to part with that coin right now are few and far between.

If you don't have to sell it, roll it back in the garage, tuck it under a cover and let things get better.

Just my .02......

Ty

I would take John's advice. I don't think anyone can drop 20g's on a car right now.

Had the car out tonight....she is a beast. Ice cold air and crazy boost makes for a fun night.

New price - 18K

Tta

Any interest at all?

I really want to sell the car 'cause I want to buy something else, and need the garage space.

Last asking price was 18K OBO.

-Ron

Tta

Converter is a lockup.

Rugs, other interior near mint.

driver's seat has some wear (small, no tears) in usual places.

Join the club of not being able too sell anything, but seems you would have better luck than I over in the Boise area, the market just plain sucks!!

Ron

Tta

I agree...hard to sell anything now.

I really have mixed feelings about selling my TTA anyway - I have lots of time and money invested in making it a great car. However, I really want to buy something else but must free up some garage space first.

Anyone who wants one of these cars, and still has any disposable income, should consider this one.

-Ron

Possible trade foe a 1987 78k original WE4 mint condition lite mods? Send me a PM if interested.

Bryan

Love the car. That is one car I would want to own as a 2nd car, outside of my GN. Does it have a transbreak and what type of MPH in the 1/4 you running and was it on pump gas? Thanks

Tta

Yea, I love it too.

No transbrake. On pump gas, with virtually no boost off the line, she went 11.9 @ 115