• New Rear Main Seal
• Walbro 340 & 37# injectors
• ATR Stainless Exhaust
• RJC Power Plate
• K&N Filter
• Accufab Adjustable Regulator
• Turbo Tweak Chip

Interior

• Currently has cloth seats in it from an 89 GTA, original seats will be sold w/car
• New Headliner
• Pioneer CD Player

Exterior

• Fiberglass Replacement Rear Wing
• Front Fascia re-painted other than that original paint(still shines nice)
• Glass T-tops

Overall car is in good condition for the mileage, there is one very small rust spot(1/4” dia.) near the a-pillar and a few minor scratches/door dings. The car does have a small leak from the rear end, looks like it’s coming from the pinion seal. I’ve owned the car for a little over four years and has been great to me. I bought it off the boards from someone local. Alot of work was done to the car before I bought it by Jack Cotton. The T-tops do leak a bit on the driver’s side in heavy rain or when washing the car. The car is inspected in RI until 9-09 and come with an emissions chip.

I will take more photo’s this week of it.

Willing to trade for a GN or a Hybrid only.

$9,000 OBO

IMG_0020.jpg
[/IMG]

Bump for your sale and yes X3. I found it easy to just roll out on the ground and get up later away from the car :D :tongue:

I knew I wasn't the only one rolling out of a TTA or some other low ass car! :D Usually I found it best to recline the seat all the way and get in and out that way so my big ass don't tear the bolster up as well. Once I'm in the car then I bring the seat up to a good spot :) I will say one thing.. once I'm in the TTA and going down the road I love it way better then my GN's!

I want a TTA so bad, I'll be hitting you up if I can sell my mustang and other toy fast enough. Gl otherwise

Ride Quality

I've had two. Now i'm out of luck here in Hawaii. Yes they are "kidney killers". It is an unusually rough ride compared to other F bodies. Small part cause of the seats...hard leather with no cusioning. At the time I was looking for cloth seats like johnboy. Good upgrade. For some reason TTAs seam to run a little rough compared to Regals. Did a lot of reading when I got my first on. All the original articles mention that this was normal. I started off driving TTAs and the first time I drove a Regal.....thought I was in a caddilac. But apples and oranges....TTAs are sports cars and Regals are little old lady cars. Wish I could find another TTA......good luck with the sell.