Last edited:
I have a johns performance 2 piece 3" downpipe for the 1989 tt/a
I am looking to get $900 FIRM pick up only
this is for the local boys so pick up only NO SHIPPING
I will post pictures in the near future
contact me at dsmith4994@aol.com
I am located in Wallingford CT 06492

IS this still pickup only ?

without test fitting the other part, time to wait for the part and price it would be hard to compare.
why don't you buy both and do a comparison test instead of promoting a vendor on my ad. Note the dependability over the last 27 years of the part. Does it have an O2 bung welded in it for tuning. Has it gone into the 10's. What grade stainless or steel is it made out of. How does the puck hold up to time and use? Is it one piece or two piece? Is it easy to install? etc.....
This part just plain works

Last edited:
It seemed like the potential buyer was asking why someone would have something for sale as pick up only. Maybe if u weren't so lazy and we're smart enough to put it in a box and ship it....it would be sold alteady. I was suggesting him to check out nicks......he ships lmao.
Enjoy your day.

STOP PROMOTING VENDORS ON MY AD PLEASE
also: I believe you are violating the message board rules by doing so

Not trying to be rude but why wouldn't you but the new down pipe by nick mcaile

Simple .. because I don't like the way the downpipe was done .. I'll leave it at that

I could easily just build another as I have a jig / fixture based off the ATR / Action Fabrication downpipe but don't feel like doing a build for 1 pipe when there is a pipe available that will work for what I need.

The JP ( Action Fab) were decent units for the price .. kinda rare actually .. I was hoping to make a deal on the downpipe where I could buy this pipe and still come in at a price point my customer could deal with .. WIN WIN for both guys.

I can see why he wouldn't want to ship it either .. because its a PITA to package , box, and general headache to deal with if something does happen in shipping .

Last edited:
Maybe coltsfans1 should keep her thoughts to herself and let the man sell his part

Looks like a Terry Huston TTA DP...John didn't make his own or call any John's Performance DP's he sold TH DP's. He also had a few Action Fabrication DP's but didn't advertise them on his website. I purchased his last AF DP after Huston quit making DP's and they were no longer available. The Action Fabrication was 3 pieces that used the stock cast elbow and no flex pipe.

No you bought the pipe from me. It is a Terry Houston pipe and it has been ceramic coated. And I know for a fact it has been down the 1/4 mile at 10.16. And I did ship it to you. Good luck with sell.

Michael