1988 Monte Carlo SS 50k orig miles

GNVAIR

1988 Monte Carlo SS. My father is the 2nd owner. Have all the original documents (window sticker, sales receipt, ect). Car is show quality. Claret red on Claret red. Solid roof car.
50k original miles (Car had 39k in 2001 when he bought it.)
Car was lightly optioned with buckets, console, ref def, a/c. I added the tilt column. Always garaged and no expense spared. We are selling it because my father is sick and has not been able to drive it.
Complete turbo Buick drivetrain.
109 block .020 over, steel center mains, ARP studs, etc
Wiseco forged pistons, Plasma moly rings
Eagle Steel crank and H beam rods
DLS roller cam, chain, valve springs
Ported stock iron heads
Ported stock intake with EGR eliminated
T&D shaft mounted roller rockers
Precison Plenum
Bored stock throttle body
Chromed fuel rail
MSD 72lb injectors
Stock fuel lines with Walbro 340 pump
Precision Stock location intercooler
John Craig TE45A turbo , RJC boost controller
Polished Eastern Performance inlet pipe
FAST XFI stand alone
3” Mease stainless down pipe and test pipe
Torque Tech 3” cat back exhaust with Dynomax Ultraflow mufflers
Recored stock Buick radiator, dual spal fans
Lots of other little details such as most steel pieces under hood powder coated or chromed or polished.
All new GM sensors, coil pack and module
Original BRF trans built by Eric Schertz of Dynotech with billet drum and an input
B&M transcooler inline with original
9x11 torque convertor from Bruce at PTS
Rebuilt 8.5 posi rear (new bearings, seals, housing powder coated)
Bilsten shocks all around
Show quality paint done about 4 years ago (all metal, no filler)
All new weather stripping
New tail light lenses
New GM decals
Polished 16” Iroc Z wheels (4 fronts)
New tires
New GM a/c lines, accumulator and evaporator. Rebuilt compressor
Rebuilt alternator
New ps lines
New brakes front and rear.
Tinted glass
Asking $25,000 OBO
Pictures located here Monte Carlo SS pictures from cars photos on webshots

Also, to clarify. The car now has a fully polished aluminum 4" intake pipe with a cold air style intake which mounts the air filter out side of the engine compartment. No cutting was done to the car to mount the cold air intake.
Also the GM cd player in the pictures is not included and the car has its original am/fm cassette radio.

I had a 86 SS and wanted to do that but decided to sell and bought my limited.:rolleyes:That car is incredible,post on Monte ss.com and Malibu racing.GLWS

Kevin

GNVAIR is a stand up guy! He looked over a car for me long distance and was VERY VERY detailed about it. Saved me $13,000 and a wasted trip to New Jersey. I wouldn't hesitate to trust that the description of the car is exactly what it is. :cool:

What a beauty! Best of luck on the sale.

I have been building one of these for a while. Hopefully I will finish it this year!

Ah...my favorite body style of G-body cars with the Buick engine under the hood. The best of both worlds. :) Nice looking car, you should have no problem selling this.