1987 WE4

2006Blackmax

Hi Guys , A newbie here....I am in the process of buying a WE4, looked at trunk lid WE4 W02 codes are there ,have docs when car was bought, Carfaxed VIN shows up as Regal......Should it show as Turbo T ? or is that an option? Seems as all the signs are there as limited knowledge I have,always owned 69 Camaros...so kinda out of the Loop here.......here is car https://www.mecum.com/lots/FL0117-268646/1987-buick-turbo-t/

As long as the vin matches the trunk tag and the 8th digit is a number 7, and the tag in trunk says WE4 then it is what it is

Yea that car has been for sale for awhile and makes me wonder why, just be aware of that. Also the 'T' emblem on the passenger front fender is way too high and on the driver side it appears to be missing completely, it's also missing the hood emblem on the driver side, so that may be an indication the car has been repainted. It's missing the front air dams too and the carpet is the wrong color. I know he was asking I think around $25k for that car when it was on ebay, and in my opinon that's way too high for that car given the issues it has and the mileage. To answer your question yes the 'Turbo-T' was an option package on top of the base regal. So on a carfax and even on the window sticker it will show the model as a regal.

Last edited: