1987 Turbo T

1slvr87trbot

I AM THE SECOND OWNER OF THIS 1987 TURBO T.
I have owned the car for a few years and actually bought it at and insurance auction. The car was totaled for light hail, and as i found out later he had a problem getting the car to run right so that is why he let it go. He bought the car in Del Rio Texas and moved to San Angelo Texas. When I got the car home and started getting into the problem it ended up being the injectors after he had thrown sensors and stuff at it. He was traveling salesman and the car had 142000 miles on it, at 145 the plastic cam gear slipped and the lifters would ratted bad so i rebuilt the motor.

Block- 3.8 ltr v6 .30 over
Compression- 9.5-1
Heads- stock w/ recent valve job
Intake- stock w/ stock TB
Cam- Lunati 200-200 w/lifters (which need to be replaced w/ Postons or
stock Buick lifter)
Pushrods- stock 409 Chevy (60 thousands longer than stock v6 pushrod
for thicker FelPro headgasket)
Rocker arms- stock
Pistons- 30 over TRW forged
Rods- stock
Crank- stock
Fuel Injectors- new stock aftermarkets w/ injector hot wire kit
Fuel pump- Walbro 340 w/ hotwire kit
Ignition- stock w/ 8mm wires
Engine Management- stock Ecm w/ stock chip
Power Adder- stock 15lb turbo-stock intercooler
Exhaust- stock 2.5 in. downpipe w/ gutted cat and dual turbo mufflers
Transmission- rebuilt w/ all the good clutches sprag, pump, etc.
Torque Converter- new 1800 stall
Brakes- stock w/ vacuum brake conversion
Rearend- stock 8.5 w/ new Auburn P-Trac w/ New Richmond 373's
Current Mileage- 150000

I have used all Mobil Full Synthetic in motor, tranny, rearend since redone.
After the motor was done my loving wife drove it to work and had a wreck and bent the frame, so i sand blasted and painted another frame and put it under the body w/ poly mounts. the car is rust free and needs the front clip aligned and shimmed correctly and some body work done before paint. needs bumperfillers, and hood is warped. Hope this describes the car enough for you to consider buying. The pictures really do not do the car justice it is really solid and just needs someone with time and money which i do not have anymore with my fourth kid on the way. If you have any questions feel free.
Thanks Mike

Color of car, color of interior,bench seat with column shift or buckets with floor shift?
Power accessories? Salvage title?
Hardtop, t-top, astroroof?
Rust?
Price and pics :p

BW