1987 Turbo T Limited Black w/Chrome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, for 6500 I may just grab it and use it for my DD. That is a nice looking car for a great price!

Got the car home, It is not the car that I want. Im a jerk because I wanna get my money back and buy something else?? Wow!! I did make a few mods and detail some stuff on the car, I guess thats not worth a few hundred bucks???:rolleyes:

Ahh yes ! Sorry bro ! I am blunt ! I don't care , you bought a car put parts on it, and said I don't like it but throw it up on e-bay. sorry called you jerk. I was wrong, but flipper yes. What did you put on it and what will you take for the right now? You and I know what that car is worth, and someone who knows the true beauty of this car would only to sell it for situation like buying GNX, and not say oh had it for a month and throw it up on e-bay bro. come on it's cool , I was irate and in pissed of mode to call you a jerk, that is not me, but you are flipping it. Sorry

Yea, it does suk because I was an hour too late getting to it, now its selling for more than I have. I sure would like to buy it for what it sold for. :(

Ok guys, heres the deal:

Original purchase: 6500.00
Gas & tolls to pickup car 264.00
Repair 2 gas leaks on car 60.00
Pillar mounted boost guage 70.00
Interior dye & floor mats 62.00
Pinstripe 15.00
EBAY fees if I end the auction early 131.00

My total investment in this car $7102.00

I will end the auction early and sell it to any member on here for $7100 cash. Crazy Turbo you can have the first shot at it. Sorry guys, thats all I can do. I can be reached at 234-855-6670

Dont want to be the the jerk here, but I found a 30k original mile blue Limited, which is the car I have wanted for 10+ years. It is gonna cost almost twice what this one did, so I have to do what I have to do.

Thanks
Eric

ill give you what you paid for it 65 786 487 3024

I didn't mean to cause a ruckus. I was going to call Mark the night you bought it and thought Oh I'll wait till the morning because it was late and was across the country. well i was to late.

Status
Not open for further replies.