Status
Not open for further replies.

owensboi84

T TYPE 2.jpg
T TYPE  3.jpg
T TYPE 4.jpg
T TYPE 5.jpg
T TYPE 6.jpg
Up for sale is my 1987 buick Turbo T. it is a texas car with absolutely no rust the car is almost perfect inside and out i had the motor rebuilt by 5 star preformance its got a 206 206 cam 42lb injectors a t49 turbo and a brand new hooker exhaust brand new paint i bought the car to restore it but i ran out of money so i have to let it go 6500 obo

Can we get a side picture looking straight at the side. I want to see the paint line above the wheel wells. Looks choppy like you can see you didnt run it in a curve but in sections instead. Under hood pic as well.

So ws the car originally white with cornering lamps in the fenders and do you still have them? Any other details you can add to it?

Can we get a side picture looking straight at the side. I want to see the paint line above the wheel wells. Looks choppy like you can see you didnt run it in a curve but in sections instead. Under hood pic as well.

I would guess your looking at it the wrong way. If the silver was done after the purple, there would be a good curve to the edge.

What does that have to do with straightness of the tape line

The picture appears to have the small edging tape (can't remember the actual name) on the car still. The silver side of the paint appears to be a straight edge. Where the tape curves it will create a crease, which your seeing over the purple part that is actually being masked off.

What happened to my post?

Have I been edited?

~JM~
Yes you were edited and be damn glad I couldnt find the vacation function on the new forum. I am tired of repeating myself, if you have no interest in a car for sale and make negative comments you will get a vacation. PERIOD.... if someone in the mod section shows me where the new tools are a couple of you will get one. Ty

Reactions: iam
Yes you were edited and be damn glad I couldnt find the vacation function on the new forum. I am tired of repeating myself, if you have no interest in a car for sale and make negative comments you will get a vacation. PERIOD.... if someone in the mod section shows me where the new tools are a couple of you will get one. Ty
Seems a bit harsh for some constructive criticism.

As far as repeating yourself... This is news to me.

~JM~

Status
Not open for further replies.