1987 Turbo T for sale in MD

Jonasterg

TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
1987 Buick Regal Turbo T
Black, chrome bumpers, W02 blackout package, tan interior.
130k miles.

Engine – K&N, MAF pipe, oil breather cap, Mobil 1 only, green stripe injectors (I think), Turbo TA fuel pump, 160 degree thermostat, adjustable fuel pressure regulator (gauge is misreading)
Turbo – Stock, adjustable wastegate, stock intercooler
Exhaust – Stock, gutted cat (also have original cat in good condition)
Transmission – Stock, trans cooler, Kirban shift kit (I believe)
Computer – Casper’s thumbwheel chip (7 setting), stock ECM
Suspension – All Kirban bushings and braces, shocks and springs replaced 20k miles ago, new stock rear axel / rear end, rear airbags, drive shaft loop
Brakes – Stock, rebuilt / replaced 15k miles ago, vacuum brake conversion
Wheels – 2nd gen Camaro Z28 wheels (grey), also have 3 Kirban GNX replica wheels
Audio – Alpine head unit (AM/FM/CD/MP3), Infinity speakers
Gauges – Oil pressure / water temperature (console mounted), boost (A-pillar), knock
Options – Power doors / windows / driver seat, astroroof, posi, A/C (needs charge), console shift, trunk carpeting, remote driver mirror, power trunk release, cruise control

Followed gnttype.org’s “Spring Cleaning” guide approximately once a year. Have records of all work done to car, including oil changes, fills at gas station, tuning, etc. Body is straight, title is clean. Car has most common mods. Other mods I may have forgotten, just ask.

Problems: Car needs a tune-up. Leaks radiator fluid from reservoir, I believe hose from reservoir to radiator needs to be replaced. Leak is slow and radiator is not low on coolant. Power antenna does not work. Exterior window sill molding is cracked on passenger side, passenger window motor is dying. Headliner is sagging, needs to be replaced. Driver and passenger seats show age. Paint is checked on hood, and showing some signs of age / rust in isolated areas. Paint is good from 10-15 feet.

I am the third owner. I would love to keep the car, but I am in college, and this is not a car that I want to subject to the rigors of collegiate life. Car has always been kept at my home in MD, never taken to school. Car was a daily driver until I left for school. Need to sell to help pay tuition, I don’t want to leave school with an inane amount of loans.

Asking price is $9,000, negotiable. Pictures available upon request. Car is located in Gaithersburg, MD. I may be reached by cell phone at 310-739-9221, or at home at 301-330-2454. Also reachable via email at jonasterg@hotmail.com

I can vouch for this being a nice well cared for car. Ive known Jon a long time before he even got the car and he is a stand up responsible guy.

AlvinB24 - I appreciate the offer, but I need to sell the car to help pay for school.

Danny - Thanks... hopefully after graduation and a few years of work, I'll be able to buy the Buick again and maybe get you one too. (Yeah, right.) ;)

hey your gonna be the rich one mr rocket scientist, dont tease me.

Anyways i want a supra so just pick me up one of those

thanks

Addendum to original post:

Also included is a complete spare interior, all tan, color matching. Driver and passenger seats, full console, full dash, back seat, back seat backing, rear speaker covers, driver and passenger interior door covers, arm rests, seat belts, etc. All spare interior parts are in very good or excellent condition. They were originally intended to replace the current interior when the car was restored, but I will not be able to keep the car long enough to restore it fully.