1987 Turbo-T For Sale in Chicago

Twil

Welcome to the DarkSide
I am selling my 1987 Buick Turbo-T on ebay. Very similar to the Buick Grand National but this car is white. Please take a moment to give it a look. If you or someone you know is in the market for a great car, this could be the perfect opportunity. Auction ends on Sunday night just after 8pm CST. I have the reserve set less than $9,000. Ebay listing number 150442077239.

The link:
Buick : Grand National: eBay Motors (item 150442077239 end time May-16-10 18:15:00 PDT)

Thanks,
Brandon
jbrandon3@yahoo.com

This car is sweet.... Thing is beautiful except the minor rust.. Im in love with the wheel set up!!!!! Hope its still for sale when im ready to buy

Thanks for looking. I love this car, but I need to get cash and free up some garage space. My reserve is set very low (less than $9,000), so dont let the Buy-It-Now ebay price discourage you. The car is definitely priced to sell. My Grand National hasn't been licensed in 3 years because of this car. Time for a little TLC for the GN. I love them both - But I can only keep one. It kills me to part with her!

That is a beauty! I wish a car like this and deal like this are around when I get back state side in September.

Twil: The price isnt discouraging.. This will be my first TB, i just dont have the funds up enough just yet...Any im sure it is going to be hard to part ways with her... Shes a bute..... GLWTS... If its still for sale in a couples months which i doubt... you will be recieving a pm..
Phill

Bump for a nice car. I would do work at Aero gear in Downersgrove and always see a white T over at Maxitrol parking lot I would drool over ,love white!!

Nice looking car.

Say where did you get the tach mount that sits atop the steering column?

Yep, that's my car that you have been seeing at Magnetrol in Downers Grove. I always park at the end of the lot, I can see it from my desk in that location.

The boost gauge mount on the column was there when I got her from the previous owner. It's homemade. Looks like a 6 inch long 2 1/2" pvc pipe (or other plastic) painted GN/T-Tpye gray and velcroed to the column. Looks cool!

AC is completely removed. But I believe (90% sure) that I still have all of the parts in my Dad's basement. The AC box is still on the firewall. I installed an AC delete pulley in place of the compressor and mount.

Thanks to all that replied.

Wow , small world. I remember seeing that car all the time then a white Cadillac was in it's place. I would always pull my truck in the parking lot next to it and admire that car.;)I live in Plainfield also and have never seen you out and about.

Shoot me a PM and I will give you my info. We can get together! I just went to Midwest Hot Rod's open house on Sunday (on Rt.126) where you there? I also when to the Modern Muscle open house on Saturday with my 2000 Camaro SS. I actually had it dynoed. It pulled 360HP and 362TQ. Not back for a K&N Filter, LS6 intake, MSD Wires, ebay headers, Magnaflow Catback and a mail order tune.

I rotate cars quite often during the week. The weather is the key factor. I try to drive them all except for the GN (no plates since '04). I park in the same spot at work every day (unless I'm on the bike).

Brandon

looking to trade with some cash?

i LOVE the white cars. hows the body? looks to be repainted possibly? any rust?

Trades and cash possible.

Body is very straight. Car was painted before I bought her. Previous owner ran a body shop in Ohio. And there is slight rust starting on the rear lower 1/4 panels and the front fillers are cracking (see pics).

And the wheels could use a polishing. I just didn't have time to remove them a really get real serious on the clean up.

Brandon

Trades and cash possible.

Body is very straight. Car was painted before I bought her. Previous owner ran a body shop in Ohio. And there is slight rust starting on the rear lower 1/4 panels and the front fillers are cracking (see pics).

And the wheels could use a polishing. I just didn't have time to remove them a really get real serious on the clean up.

Brandon

check out my link in my signature.
let me know what you think.

Man, your WE4 is wicked! I really like the mods. I would be interested, but I already have a GN project car in the garage. But your ride is awesome.

Brandon